Williams Syndrome - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsthis condition. In additionWilliams syndromeis a genetic disorder of chromosome 7 that affects children of both sexes and that can lead to developmental problems. This disease, which is also known asWilliams syndrome-Beuren, was named after the doctors who first described it: New Zealander J.C.P. Williams (1961) and German A. J. Beuren (1962). Its incidence rate is approximately one in 1, 00 people worldwide.
Among the clinical presentation presented by the patients, it is common the occurrence of feeding difficulty in the years of life, including vomiting, refusal to eat, may experience irritation and crying. excessive. The peculiar face is characterized by a small steep nose, curly hair, full lips, small teeth and frequent smile ("Elvish" facial appearance). It is common for patients with this disease to present a nasal voice.
Causes of Williams Syndrome:THEWilliams syndromeis caused by the absence of approximately 21 genes on chromosome seven, including those that produce elastin (the protein responsible for the formation of elastic fibers). In addition, the lack of these genes leads to renal and cardiovascular problems, and may also cause uneven development of the brain.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Williams Syndrome:The main signs and symptoms ofWilliams syndromeinclude:
- Low weight at birth;
- Difficulty feeding during childhood;
- Hypotonia (low muscle tone);
- Cardiovascular problems (narrow blood vessels);
- Cramps, reflux and vomiting in the first months of life;
- Mild or moderate delays in cognitive development;
- Extremely sociable and docile personality;
- Smaller than expected height for age;
- Low voice bell;
- Hypercalcemia (excess of calcium in the blood);
- Hearing hypersensitivity and hyperacusis (sensitivity to sounds);
- Dental problems (such as spaced teeth);
- Tendency to kidney problems;
- Attention deficit;
- Clinodactyly (curvature into the little finger);
- Disturbances and learning difficulties;
- Mild or moderate intellectual deficiency;
- Chest carved;
- Presence of long furrows that run from the nose to the upper lip;
- Epicanthic pests;
- Characteristic facial features (flat nasal bridge, strabismus, etc.).
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Williams Syndrome Treatments:THEWilliams syndromethere is no cure and therefore it is necessary to accompany the cardiologist, physiotherapist, speech therapist, and it is necessary to teach in the special school due to the mental retardation that the child has. Your pediatrician may also order blood tests frequently to check your calcium and vitamin D levels, which are usually elevated..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.