Top 10 Symptoms of Elephantiasisare very important,Elephantiasisis a very serious illness that can be a big problem. Incidentally, Filariasis, also known asElephantiasis, is an infectious disease caused by a parasite named Wuchereria bancrofti.
The parasite blocks the lymphatic vessels affecting the individual's circulation. The infected limb becomes extremely swollen, the legs, for example, when they are affected are compared to the legs of an elephant. Filariasis occurs through the bite of an infected mosquito, which transmits larvae of the parasite to humans. Individuals of all ages can be infected.
Causes of Elephantiasis:THEElephantiasisis caused by the bite of the mosquito Aedes aegypti, the same that causes dengue; Anapholes or Mansonia at night or the fly..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
The Main Symptoms of Elephantiasis:Some ofSymptoms of Elephantiasisare very common that can be a bad thing because through theSymptoms of Elephantiasisyour treatment may be more effective:
- Muscle pain.
- High fever.
- Intolerance to light.
- Allergic reactions.
- Itching through the body.
- Lymphedema of the arms, legs, breasts or scrotum.
This oneSymptoms of Elephantiasiscan arise from 1 month to 10 years after the insect bite..
Transmission of Elephantiasis:By the bite of transmitting mosquitoes with infecting larvae. In Brazil, Culex quinquefasciatus is the main transmitter. In general, the microfilariae have periodicity to circulate in the peripheral blood, being more detected at night, between the 23h and 1h. It is not a disease transmitted from person to person. The biological cycle thus occurs: a transmitter insect stings a man infected with microfilaraemia and transmits it to another individual, after maturation of the microfilariae in the vector, which occurs between 12 to 14 days of the blood supply. Microfilaraemia can last 5 to 10 years.
Prevention of Elephantiasis:There is a WHO program that seeks to eliminate the disease with drugs given as prevention and insecticides. It is useful to wear clothes that cover as much skin as possible, insect repellents and sleep protected with nets..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatment of Elephantiasis:The most commonly used drugs are: Diethylcarbamazine (DEC) and Ivermectin (IVM), or an association of both..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.