Eliminate Dandruff Naturally in Just 15 DaysIn addition, dandruff is a condition of the skin that affects the scalp and hair, causing the appearance of gray or white flakes. These flakes are actually old cutaneous scalp cells that are loosening at a much higher rate than normal.
A healthy scalp peels off dead skin cells about once a month and quickly forms new cells to replace them. When this process is accelerated, your scalp begins to produce an excessive amount of dead skin, which leads to dandruff.
What Causes Dandruff:Contrary to what many people think, dandruff is not caused by lack of hygiene or accumulations of products on the scalp. If it was this way, a lot of people would not have dandruff, it was just washing their hair well that would be cured of dandruff. It is caused by a dysfunction of the sebaceous glands of the scalp, this dysfunction is usually aggravated by the presence of a fungus, Malassezia, which is naturally in our skin..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
In some cases, this dysfunction beyond reaching the scalp may appear on the eyebrows, in the beard, in around the nose, behind and inside the ears, back, underarms, groin and below or between breasts Many factors can contribute to the onset of dandruff, such as: hormonal issues (especially in women), poor diet, excessive alcohol consumption, stress, in addition to other factors such as: excessive use of hair dryer at the root, changes in climate, high sun exposure and use of very hot water to wash the hair.
Excessive heat attacks the scalp, leaving it dry, thus stimulating the excessive production of the sebaceous glands, increasing the chances of developing dandruff..
What are the Symptoms of Dandruff:Flaking flakes are the most visible signs of dandruff and you can see them in your hair and also on the shoulders. This happens as the body raises the rate by which the skin cells are renewed, causing excess cells to appear on the scalp and decaminate, although this may be the most visible sign, it is not always the first. The itching is usually the first symptom that appears can act as a warning sign before the flakes arise. Dryness and redness may also appear before, making your scalp look stiff.
Although they are not always safe signs of dandruff, they are the main symptoms to look for and act as an indication to start using an anti-dandruff shampoo to help treat irritation. The symptoms of hair dandruff may depend on the type of disorder, here are some commonly perceived dandruff symptoms experienced by many..
- Itchy scalp.
- Loss of hair.
- Dry and dull hair.
- Acne and pimples.
- Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
How to Treat Dandruff:The treatment of dandruff is to avoid some habits, take hot and time consuming baths and use the high temperature can cause dryness of the scalp and cause desquamation. To avoid peeling and itching, she recommends that women who suffer from dandruff should seek use specific shampoos, which can be formulated by a physician or purchased directly from the pharmacies Look for shampoo based on zinc pyrithione, tar, or ketoconazole. If the flaking is active, the use of these shampoos may be daily or, when dandruff is controlled, they may alternate the anti-dandruff shampoo with another for oily hair..
Another care should be with how to apply the shampoo, the anti-dandruff shampoo should be applied on the leather hair, with pause five minutes for the active to react with the skin, after this, it may just run down the wires and then rinsed. In this way, dandruff is eliminated and the hydration of the wires is preserved. And if the oiliness is very evident, they can use once a week anti-stress shampoo. With the use of appropriate shampoos, doctors say that on average, symptoms such as itching and desquamation usually disappear or diminish within two weeks.
How to Prevent Dandruff:Apply all these tricks to prevent dandruff and have flawless and healthy hair. Hair health is very important to prevent the onset of diseases such as seborrhea.
- Wash your hair daily with warm water (not hot) and dry them well with the dryer.
- Do not scarify the scalp with the nail. Massage it for five minutes with just the flesh of your fingers.
- If the hair is oily, follow a diet with little intake of fats and sugar.
- If possible, sunbathe in the morning and late afternoon, since the sun is a natural anti-inflammatory.
Home Remedy to Stop Dandruff with Beets:You did not know that, did you? The beet besides being consumed in salads and juices is also great for eliminating dandruff. See how easy it is to prepare this lotion andEliminate Dandruff Naturally in Just 15 Days..
- 1 liter of water.
- 2 Beets with roots
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Method of preparation:
- Boil 1 liter of water with beets and roots.
- Wait until the water becomes standard.
- Rinse the scalp with it, massaging it slowly with your fingertips.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.