Avian Flu - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsthis condition. In additionBird fluis a viral infection that can infect not only birds but also humans and other animals. Most forms of the virus are restricted to birds. H5N1 is the most common form ofBird flu. It is deadly for birds and can easily affect humans and other animals that come into contact with a carrier. According to the World Health Organization, H5N1 was discovered in humans in 1997 and killed nearly 60 percent of those infected.
Currently, the virus is not spread by human-to-human contact. Still, some experts worry that H5N1 may pose a risk of becoming a pandemic threat to humans.
Causes of Avian Flu:Although there are several types ofBird flu, H5N1 was the first virus in theBird fluto infect humans. The first infection occurred in Hong Kong in 1997. The focus was related to the management of infected birds..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
H5N1 occurs naturally in wild waterfowl, but can spread easily to poultry. The disease is transmitted to humans through contact with feces of infected birds, nasal secretions or secretions of the mouth or eyes.
Consumption of properly cooked poultry or eggs from infected poultry does notBird flu, but eggs should never be served dripping. Meat is considered safe if cooked at an internal temperature of 7 ° C (165 ° F)..
Symptoms of Avian Flu:You may have an H5N1 infection if you have typical flu symptoms such as:
- Respiratory distress
- Fever (above 100.4 ° F or 38 ° C)
- Muscle aches
- Sore throat
If you are exposed toBird flu, you must notify the staff before you reach the doctor's office or hospital. Alerting them ahead of time will allow them to take precautions to protect staff and other patients before caring for you..
Risk Factors for Avian Influenza:H5N1 has the ability to survive for long periods of time. Birds infected with H5N1 continue to release the virus into feces and saliva for up to 10 days. Touching the contaminated surfaces can spread the infection..
You May Have a Higher Risk of Getting H5N1 If You Are:
- A farmer of poultry;
- A visitor visiting affected areas;
- Exposed to infected birds;
- Someone who eats poultry or poorly cooked eggs;
- A healthcare professional caring for infected patients;
- A family member of an infected person.
Diagnosis of Avian Influenza:The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) approved a test toBird flu. The test is called RT-PCR injection and set of real-time RT-PCR probes of influenza A / H5 (eastern line) virus. It can deliver preliminary results in just four hours. However, the test is not widely available.
Your doctor can also perform the following tests to look for the presence of the virus that causes theBird flu:.
- Auscultation (a test that detects abnormal sounds of breathing);
- White blood cell differential;
- Nasopharyngeal culture;
- Chest X-ray;
- Additional tests may be done to evaluate the functioning of the heart, kidney, and liver.
Avian Flu Treatments:Different types ofBird flumay cause different symptoms. As a result, treatments may vary.
In most cases, treatment with antiviral drugs such as oseltamivir (Tamiflu) or zanamivir (Relenza) may help reduce the severity of the disease. However, the medication should be taken within 48 hours after the symptoms first appear.
The virus that causes the human form of influenza can develop resistance to the two most common forms of antiviral drugs, amantadine and rimantadine (Flumadine). These medicines should not be used to treat the disease..
Your family or others in close contact with you may also be prescribed antivirals as a preventive measure, even if they are not sick. You will be placed in isolation to avoid spreading the virus to others..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Your doctor can put you on a breathing machine if you develop a serious infection..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.