The 6 Natural Remedies To Remove Stretch Marks.Stretch marks are something that many of us face today, especially women. They are the narrow bands or lines that occur on the surface of the skin when it is stretched. Both men and women are susceptible to stretch marks, especially in the thighs, hips, arms, buttocks,abdominaland lower back. Numerous different reasons can cause stretch marks, such as fast weight gain or weight loss, pregnancy, excessive training, hormonal changes. Here we will present various natural remedies that will help you remove stretch marks without the risk of chemicals and surgery!
Potato Juice:Potatoes are rich in minerals and vitamins, includingVitamin C, B complex, potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and zinc. Promotes the restoration and growth of skin cells. Cut a potato into thick slice, rub the slices gently over the striae. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes and then rinse with warm water..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Egg white:The egg white contains 40 different proteins. It is also rich in collagen andvitamin A. It can increase the elasticity of the skin and fade streaks.
Collect whites from two eggs, whip gently and apply as a thick layer on the marks.
Once the egg carton has been completely dry, rinse with water and then hydrate the area by applying a little olive oil. You will remove stretch marks very soon!
Lemon juice:The acidic property in lemons works as a natural whitening agent for the skin. It removes dead skin and makes your stretch marks disappear quickly.
Cut the lemons into two halves and then take alemonand rub it over the stretch marks. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Sugar:Raw sugar acts as a natural exfoliant for the skin and can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Mix tablespoon sugar, a little almond oil and a few drops of lemon juice and stir for 5 minutes. Apply on stretch marks and scrub for 10 minutes, after washing with water, you will remove stretch marks very soon!
Olive oil:Olive oil contains many nutrients and antioxidants that help clear up numerous skin problems, including stretch marks.
Gently massage extra warm virgin olive oil into the affected area to improve blood circulation and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Leave for about 30 minutes to allow the skin to absorbvitamin A, D and E present in olive oil.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Aloe Vera Gel:Stretch marks is an indication that the skin has lost its natural elasticity, Aloe vera with its ability to heal the small tears in the layers of the skin is therefore the perfect solution to help regain elasticity lost. Remove the outer layer from thealoe veraand bring out the sticky gel from the inside of the sheet, then use the gel in stretch marks and rinse with water after two hours. Remove stretch marks using these natural and effective remedies! You will not regret!.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.