Aerocolia - Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsthat we should beware. In additionaerocollais an accumulation of gases in the colon. THEaerocollais not properly dangerous, but can be quite unpleasant. It is caused by the accumulation of carbon dioxide in the digestive tract by excessive swallowing of air during a the production of this gas during the digestion process (the role of digestive bacteria during fermentation). The main symptoms are bloating, abdominal pains, gas and belching (belching). Certain medications can decrease the amount of air in the digestive tract and relieve these symptoms.
Aerocoliais typically caused by the fermentation of undigested foods such as fiber legumes in the colon. gas can also be formed when your digestive system does not completely break down certain components present in foods such as gluten products or milk sugar and fruits.
Main Causes of Aerocolia:THEaerocollaare accumulated intestinal gases called also flatulence, noted by swelling and abdominal discomfort. These gases accumulate in the intestine, being evacuated through the mouth or through the anus. Food is one of the main factors causing
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours in bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Some foods also contribute to the emergence of gases, among them we can mention the milk derivatives, Beans, chickpeas, Cabbage, Green Peas, Lentils, Corn, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Onions, Yogurts, Eggs, and others. These foods have a high amount of fiber and carbohydrates that ferment by bacteria during digestion, leading the person to have an even greater tendency to produce these gases..
Other causes we can cite are people suffering from anxiety, neurosis, emotional stress, fear, dry mouth or a lot of salivation from chewing gum, these symptoms produce gas, because these people start to eat the food very quickly and end up chewing inadequately, there they end up swallowing a lot of air and from that they make digestion difficult normal. Usually theaerocollapasses after a few hours without causing serious complications. However, it can cause gas build-up causing stretching of the large, small intestine and stomach..
Other causes of Aerocolia:
- Food waste in the colon
- Changes in intestinal bacteria due to antibiotics or other medicines
- Malabsorption of carbohydrates, which alters the balance of bacteria in the digestive system
- swallowed air that moves into the colon
- Constipation, since most food waste remains in the colon, so spending more time producing gases can ferment.
It can be a digestive disorder, such as irritable bowel syndrome or lactose intolerance syndrome.
Main Symptoms of Aerocolia:The symptoms that characterize the gases are abdominal pains, but other signs can identify the problem, they are abdominal bloating, feeling of weakness and also belching.gases-no-stomach
In addition, when the pum is expelled, which in some cases may be malodorous, this is a sign that it also helps to identify the problem.
How to Prevent Aerocolia:To prevent excess gases:
- Avoid foods that affect you most.
- Eat less fatty foods.
- Avoid beans, peas, lentils, cabbage, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, whole wheat bread, mushrooms, beer and soft drinks.
- If dairy products are a problem, consume lactose-free varieties.
- Reduce fiber-rich foods because they can produce a lot of gas.
- Eat slowly.
- Taking a short walk after eating.
Treatments For Aerocolia:The treatments are aimed at decreasing, not eliminating the swelling and flatulence. It is feasible to have a diet to avoid foods that accumulate intestinal gas. You can choose to use medications as long as you consult with a general practitioner or gastroenterologist, as it will medication or even make tests to distinguish the right cause from problems, as it often may not necessarily be linked to food..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
These medicines can decrease the amount of air in the digestive tract and relieve symptoms like bloating, abdominal pain, gas and belching. You can also rely on help from home medications that are quite effective in the treatment. Try to perform physical activity, as it helps to accelerate the intestinal transit and modulate the sensitivity of the intestine to the gases present in it..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.