With theGreen Tea Dietyou can lose up to 10 kg in just 4 weeks, losing those pounds has become possible. Apart from the benefitsGreen Tea Dietoffers. THEGreen Tea Dietis a simple and natural way to increase weight loss. It consists of drinking at least four cups of green tea throughout the day in an effort to suppress appetite and increase metabolism. It is recommended that a glass be consumed after awakening as well as before each meal, and can also be used as a healthy substitute for a snack during the day.
A supplement, or tea-green extract, can also be used instead of drinking the tea. Whereas the origin of theGreen Tea Dietis unknown, the Chinese and Japanese have been drinking tea as a healthy option for many centuries. By borrowing this concept, the western world began to consume it in large quantities, discovering its weight loss properties along the way..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
If you think that the only way to definitely burn those extra pounds is to resort to the scalpel, know that you are wrong. It is possible to end the greasy ones that both bother betting on theGreen Tea Diet. With a lean body, you will be able to better visualize its beauty and define in which part you will need to retouch (if you really need it!). Bet on this diet with green tea made by some nutritionists check it out now!
- What is the Green Tea Diet?
- How Does the Green Tea Diet Work?
- How to Consume Green Tea:
- Benefits of the Green Tea Diet:
- 1. Green Tea and Cancer Prevention:
- 2. Benefits of Green Tea Heart:
- 3. Green Tea and Minor Cholesterol:
- 4. Risk of Stroke and Green Tea:
- 5. Green Tea For Type 2 Diabetes:
- Green Tea Diet Menu:
- Fast and Easy Green Tea Diet Recipes:
- Lemongrass and Ginger Green Tea:
- Mint Green Tea:
What is the Green Tea Diet?
THEGreen Tea Dietcomes in different varieties, but all are derived from the same plant. Green, black, white and oolong tea are produced from the Sineenses Cameleia plant. The green tea is manufactured by vaporizing the leaves of the Cameleia sineenses plant. It does not go through the same fermentation process used to make other types of tea, such as oolong or black tea, so it retains more antioxidants and nutrients found in the leaves of the plant..
How Does the Green Tea Diet Work?
There is controversy over howGreen Tea Dietactually works to produce weight loss. Some experts think that it is caffeine in tea that actually produces the results. A much larger school of thought is that it is the active ingredient, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg) that actually produces weight loss. EGCg is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals, boosts metabolism and reduces the "bad" cholesterol level of the body.
There may also be a part of EGCg that helps control the level of glucose in the body, helping to control the body's absorption of carbohydrates. This action can serve to help control your appetite - resulting in weight loss!
How to Consume Green Tea:
Drinking between 2 and 3 cups of hot green tea throughout the day should be enough to supplement the weight loss. The exact amount varies from person to person depending on the amount of caffeine they consume and their natural metabolism. THEGreen Tea Dietcomes in several varieties, but for weight loss, it is unlikely that there will be significant differences between them..
Simple and minimally processed green teas probably retained the richest nutritional content. THEGreen Tea Dietis considered safe for consumption. However, care must be taken in some cases, because large doses of caffeine can cause problems for people at risk for heart problems or high blood pressure.
Benefits of the Green Tea Diet:
Listed below are the benefits ofGreen Tea Diet. Green tea has been used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine to control bleeding and heal wounds, aid in digestion, improve mental and cardiac health and regulate body temperature.
1. Green Tea and Cancer Prevention:
According to the National Cancer Institute, tea polyphenols have been shown to decrease tumor growth in laboratory and animal studies and may protect against damage by ultraviolet radiation UVB..
2. Benefits of Green Tea Heart:
A 2006 study published in a paper that concluded that consumption of green tea is associated with reduced mortality from all causes, including cardiovascular disease.
3. Green Tea and Minor Cholesterol:
An analysis of studies published in 2011 found that consumption of green tea, either as a drink or in capsule form, was linked to significant but modest reductions in total and LDL or "bad" cholesterol.
4. Risk of Stroke and Green Tea:
Drinking green tea or coffee on a regular basis is associated with a reduced risk of stroke cerebral, according to a study published in Stroke magazine: American Heart Magazine Association..
5. Green Tea For Type 2 Diabetes:
Studies on the relationship between green tea and diabetes have been inconsistent. Some have shown a lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes for those who drink green tea than for those who who did not consume tea, while other studies found no association between tea consumption and diabetes..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
Green Tea Diet Menu:
1 cup (200 ml) of skim milk with coffee + 1 slice of light brown bread with 1 cabbage. (tea) light margarine and 2 slices of turkey breast light + 1/2 papaya with 1 cabbage. (dessert) of crushed flaxseed
1 light cereal bar + 1 cup. (200 ml) tea-green with lemon balm.
1 dish (dessert) of lettuce salad with 4 quail eggs and 1 cabbage. (dessert) fresh pea + 2 coleslaw. (soup) of brown rice + 1 medium portion of oven baking + 2 col. (zucchini soup and Shoptime grilled + 2 figs (or 1 fruit of your choice)
1 mashed banana with 1 cabbage. (dessert) oats and 1 honey yarn + 1 cup. (200 ml) tea-green with lemon balm
1 bowl of pumpkin soup with watercress + 1 sandwich with ciabatta bread (without crumb) stuffed with cottage cheese, pickled sardines, lettuce and tomato + 1 orange-lime
2 small whole-grain cookies + 1 cup. (200 ml) tea-green with lemon balm
Fast and Easy Green Tea Diet Recipes:
Lemongrass and Ginger Green Tea:
- 1 stalk of lemongrass;
- 7 slices of ginger;
- 5 bags of tea-green.
Method of preparation:
- wash and crush lemongrass;
- Then, place it along with the ginger in a pan with 2 cups of water;
- Bring the mixture to a boil, remove from the heat and add the tea bag;
- Leave them to cook for five minutes, allow to cool and serve.
Mint Green Tea:
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves;
- 2 bags of tea-green;
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional).
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Method of preparation:
- Wash and chop the mint leaves;
- Put them, along with tea bags, into a glass and pour boiling water into them;
- Brew for 5 minutes;
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, sweetened if desired and served cold.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.