The Main Symptoms of Hemolytic Anemiawhich you should not ignore. In addition, hemolytic anemia is an autoimmune disease, more common in women than in men. It is characterized by the production of antibodies that react against erythrocytes, which are red blood cells, destroying them and producing anemia.
THEhemolytic anemiaextrinsic is also known ashemolytic anemiaautoimmune. This type of anemia develops when the spleen traps and destroys healthy red blood cells. It may also come from the destruction of red blood cells due to:
- Autoimmune Disorders;
- Side effects of medication;
Intrinsic hemolytic anemia develops when the red blood cells produced by your body are defective. This condition is often inherited, such as in people with sickle cell disease or thalassemia..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Anyone of any age can develophemolytic anemia. However, according to the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI), hemolytic anemia seems to affect more African-Americans than Caucasians. This is likely because sickle-cell anemia is more prevalent among African-Americans.
Although it is possible that a doctor can not determine the origin of thehemolytic anemia, there are several diseases and even medications that can cause this condition. The following are the underlying causes ofhemolytic anemiaextrinsic:.
- Enlarged spleen;
- Epstein Barr virus;
- typhoid fever;
- Escherichia coli;
This disease has a very rapid evolution and, in most cases, the cause is not identified. Your treatment may be medical or surgical..
As there are many different causes ofhemolytic anemia, each person may have different symptoms. However, there are some shared symptoms that many people experience when they have hemolytic anemia. Some symptoms of hemolytic anemia are the same as other forms of anemia. So, check outThe 12 Main Symptoms of Hemolytic Anemia.
- Feeling of fainting;
- Lack of appetite;
- Weak nails;
- Dry skin;
- Loss of hair;
- Shortness of breath;
The diagnosis ofhemolytic anemiausually begins with a review of your medical history and symptoms. During the physical examination, your doctor will check for pale or yellowish skin, and they may also gently in different areas of your stomach to check for tenderness, which may indicate an enlarged liver or spleen..
If a doctor suspects anemia, they will ask for diagnostic tests. Blood tests that help diagnosehemolytic anemiainclude:
- Bilirubin, which is a test that measures the level of red blood cells that your liver has broken;
- Hemoglobin, which is a test that measures the amount of red blood cells you have;
- Liver function tests;
- Reticulocyte count, which is a test that measures the amount of red blood cells your body is producing;
Other tests include a urine test to look for the presence of red blood cells. In some cases, a physician may request a bone marrow aspiration or a biopsy. This test can provide information on how many red blood cells are being made and how they are made..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatment may involve surgical removal of the spleen, administration of corticosteroids, such as prednisone, or immunosuppressive drugs, such as cyclosporine and cyclophosphamide..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.