Cleptomania - What it is, Causes and Treatmentsthat we should all know. Besides tha, heKleptomaniais the recurring failure to resist impulses and to steal items that you generally do not need, and which have little value. THEKleptomaniais a serious mental health disorder that can cause a lot of emotional pain for you and your loved ones if left untreated.
THEKleptomaniais a type of impulse control disorder - a disorder characterized by emotional or behavioral self-control problems. If you have an impulse control disorder, you have a hard time resisting temptation or driving to perform an act that is excessive or harmful to you or another person. So check it out nowCleptomania - What it is, Causes and Treatments:
Main causes:The cause ofKleptomaniais not known. Several theories suggest that changes in the brain may be at the root ofKleptomania. More research is needed to better understand these possible causes, butKleptomaniaCan be:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Linked to problems with a brain chemical (neurotransmitter) called serotonin. Serotonin helps regulate the mood and emotions caused byKleptomania. Low levels of serotonin are common in people prone to impulsive behavior.
- Related to vicious disorders, and theft can cause the release of dopamine (another neurotransmitter). Dopamine causes pleasant feelings, and some people look for that rewarding feeling over and over again.
- Linked to the opioid system of the brain. Insects are regulated by the opiate system of the brain. An imbalance in this system could make it harder to resist impulses.
The Main Symptoms:Symptoms ofKleptomaniamay include:
- Inability to resist powerful impulses to steal items you do not need:
- Feeling of increased tension, anxiety or excitement leading to theft:
- Feeling pleasure, relief or gratification when stealing:
- Feeling a terrible guilt, remorse, self-loathing, shame or fear of a prison after the theft:
- Return of pulses and repetition of theKleptomania:
Treatments:Although fear, humiliation, or embarrassment may make it difficult to treatKleptomania, it is important to get help.Kleptomaniait is difficult to overcome alone. Without treatment, theKleptomaniacan be a permanent long-term condition..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
The treatment ofKleptomaniausually involves medication and psychotherapy, sometimes along with self-help groups. However, there is no standard treatment ofKleptomania, and researchers are still trying to figure out what works best. You can try various types of treatment to find something that works well for you..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.