Ichthyosis - What it is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsto treat this disorder. In additionIchthyosisis a skin disorder (rare) transmitted from parents to children and resulting in dry, scaly skin.
This disease can begin in early childhood, before the child reaches age 4. THEIchthyosisis characterized by the accumulation of large amounts of scales or dead cells in the upper layer of the skin.In most cases, one parent is affected and each child has a 50% chance of developingIchthyosis. This disorder is most commonly developed in the winter and can happen along with dermatitis atopic, keratosis pilaris (small papillae in the posterior region of the arms) or other problems cutaneous.
Ichthyosis - What it is:THEIchthyosisit is a heterogeneous group of diseases that have in common the presence of a scaly skin, in many cases, while the skin is fragile at the same time, and may even facility..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
The nameIchthyosisderived from the Greek Ichtys, meaning fish, in a comparison between the skin appearance of the carriers of this disease and the scales of a fish. THEIchthyosisis the result of a genetic mutation passed from parents to children. In some rare cases, the mutation occurs spontaneously in the affected generation.
Causes of Ichthyosis:Hereditary forms ofIchthyosisare caused by mutations in genes and have passed from one or both parents of a child. In some cases, the parents themselves do not have the disease, but carry out the genetic mutations..
In other cases, mutations occur spontaneously during the formation of the egg or sperm, either at the time, or immediately after conception. When mutations occur in more than 40 genes, they are now known to causeIchthyosisinherited In general, mutations in more than one gene may cause differentIchthyosis.
Symptoms of Ichthyosis:This disorder can occur in any part of the body, especially in the legs, arms, hands and torso. Symptoms ofIchthyosismay vary from mild to severe, among which:.
- Severe itching or mild itching;
- Thickening and dryness of the skin (severe);
- Ectropion (inverted eyelid) and eversion (everted lips);
- Large areas with scales;
- Cracks in the skin with formation of cracks;
- In severe cases, infections and skin scars, because the patient frictions or scratches the scales appear continuously.
Types of Ichthyosis:The main types ofIchthyosisinclude:.
- Ichthyosis Harlequin:is the most serious type ofIchthyosischaracterized by intense dryness that can stretch the skin and turn the lips and eyelids inside out. Normally, babies with this type ofIchthyosisshould be admitted to the ICU soon after birth;
- Ichthyosis vulgaris:is the most common and mild type ofIchthyosiswhich causes the appearance of dry, thick and scaly skin up to 5 years of age;
- Ichthyosis lamellar:usually the baby is born with a yellowish layer that scales over time. Throughout the life the patient presents / displays dryness in the skin similar toIchthyosisvulgar;
- Ichthyosis linked to X chromosome:only appears in the boys soon after the birth, causing the appearance of skin with scales in the hands, feet, neck, trunk or butt.
Ichthyosis Treatments:The treatment ofIchthyosisconsists of moisturizing the skin, to strengthen the affected region, which is more fragile and sensitive. It is always good to keep the skin moist, a process that assists in the hydration of the skin and also contributes to the improvement in the appearance of the skin of the patient, taking the scene of dry and scaly skin.
It is possible that the patient needs the use of medication during treatmentIchthyosis, but this should be indicated by the doctor responsible to the case. The sun can harm or aid in treatment. This situation will depend on the type of the disease and with the medical orientation the patient will know if he or she should be exposed to the sun..
The use of creams, soaps and water temperature will be indicated by the doctor. Very hot baths are not indicated for patients suffering fromIchthyosis. The disease has no cure and the patient must know how to handle the treatment ofIchthyosis, which is carried out for life..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Usually it is not usually tiring and give a lot of work to the patient, however, it is an adaptation of routine with tasks that are not performed by most people. The problem poses no danger and death risk to patients, but the discomfort and embarrassment can happen, precisely because the disease affects the patient's skin, making it visible to any person..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.