Rheumatoid Arthritis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatments.In additionrheumatoid arthritis(RA) is a chronic inflammatory disease that usually affects the small joints of the hands and feet. It interferes in the lining of these joints, causing a painful swelling that can eventually result in bone erosion and joint deformity. THErheumatoid arthritisis an autoimmune disease, that is, causes the body's immune system to attack healthy tissues by mistake. So, check outRheumatoid Arthritis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatments.
Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis:Different factors can causerheumatoid arthritis. The main thing is to have degree of kinship with people who have the disease. The genetic load passed from parent to child may contain genes that are associated witharthritis. In addition to genetic factors,rheumatoid arthritismay also be associated with viral and bacterial infections.
"Viruses and bacteria can fall into the bloodstream and trigger an imbalance in the immune system, resulting in a
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Cigarette smoking can also be seen as a facilitator for the development ofrheumatoid arthritis, including people who do not smoke but have contact with smokers are also at risk. Experts say that even environmental factors can be a trigger for the development ofrheumatoid arthritis.Pollutants such as silica, the main element that makes up the sand, are some of those that can predispose the disease.
Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis:The signs and symptoms ofrheumatoid arthritisare:.
- Pain in the joints of the fingers and toes
- Pain in the joints of the knees and ankles
- Joint and elbow joint pain
- Pain in the hip region
- Pain, swelling, and increased joint temperature
- Morning stiffness, which can last for hours
- Firm lumps of tissue under the skin of the arms (rheumatoid nodules)
- Stiffness and difficulty in moving certain joints in the morning
- Unintentional weight loss.
The signs and symptoms ofrheumatoid arthritismay vary in severity and may also be intermittent, ie appear and disappear afterwards. Periods of greater disease activity, called seizures, alternate with periods of relative remission - when swelling and joint pain (joints) disappear or become less frequent. In addition, therheumatoid arthritiscan also be seen in laboratory tests.
Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis:THErheumatoid arthritisis a chronic disease, so it has no cure yet, but can be controlled. Currently, there are treatments and medications that make the disease inactive and the patient has quality of life. The treatment forrheumatoid arthritisvaries according to the characteristics of the patient and their immune response. "When it comes to what the patient's treatment will be, the rheumatologist takes into consideration the joints affected by inflammation, the degree of swelling and the pain intensity between zero and 10..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis:Regular exercise and physical therapy are great for preventingrheumatoid arthritis, atrophy, and muscle weakness. Having good sleep is also a great way to prevent and not affect the immune system. Avoiding too much time sitting in the same position for a long time is essential, so it is good to stand up and stretch from time to time..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.