TheSymptoms of Ovarian CancerThat You Must Not Ignore. In addition, theOvary cancerrepresents about 3% of all cancers in women but is still the fifth leading cause of cancer-related death among women in the United States. Among the deaths caused by cancer in the female reproductive system, theOvary canceris the highest.
Although uncommon, the high mortality rate has been attributed to two main causes: lack of initial symptoms and screening tests. OOvary canceris notorious for not being detected in cervical screening exams.
Numerous articles will say that theOvary canceris a "silent killer an asymptomatic disease that can only be detected when it is too late to recover. However, according to scientific research, theOvary cancer"May" be detected early. Contrary to popular belief, it may be a disease that produces early signs, although it is a few..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
What makes these signs difficult to decipher is that the same symptoms are usually caused by common diseases such as gastrointestinal problems, bladder infections and bowel syndrome irritable.
In fact, studies suggest that nearly half of women will develop symptoms at least three months before diagnosis. However, these symptoms are often so vague that they do not even seem to be related to gynecological problems. Almost 94% of the women lived more than five years after the diagnosis ofOvary cancer. That means you have to be vigilant..
Abdominal pain:Persistent pain in the stomach or pelvis is one of the main symptoms ofOvary cancer.
Swelling:Swelling can usually occur due to indigestion or premenstrual symptoms. If a swelling around the abdomen persists for more than three weeks, or your clothes are not fit in the waist, consult a doctor immediately.
Weight loss:One of the most common signs of cancer, and often the first, is weight loss. At the time of diagnosis, almost 40% of people with cancer report unexplained weight loss..
This can be due to various reasons such as changes in the immune system, loss of appetite, constipation or even cancer pain.
Full Without Having Too Much Food:Known in medical terms as "satiety precocious this is the inability to eat a normal-sized meal. It may be because you feel full after eating too little or feel nauseous while trying to eat the amount you consume regularly.
This is a common symptom associated with a number of other conditions such as peptic ulcers or obstruction in the gut..
Urinating Frequently:This is usually diagnosed as a urinary tract infection. But if an infection has not been detected and symptoms persist, see an obstetrician-gynecologist immediately.
Changes in Intestinal Habits:With constipation, stools tend to be dry and difficult, making evacuation difficult. Intestinal movements also occur infrequently. This common sign of cancer is often linked to tumors in the abdomen.
Other important symptoms to watch for include: extreme fatigue, pain during sex, low back pain and menstrual irregularities..
It can not be emphasized enough that only the presence of these symptoms does not mean that it hasOvary cancer. However, see a gynecologist or obstetrician as soon as possible if these symptoms are;
- New:They are not normal for you or you have noticed them recently, in the last year;
- Common:occur for more than 12 days per month;
- Persistent:they do not disappear;
- Risk factors:Although there is no way to predict whether someone willOvary cancer, women with certain genetic makeup, hereditary factors or medical conditions are more susceptible;
- Genetic Factors:Breast cancer gene 1 (BRCA1) and breast cancer gene 2 (BRCA2) account for about 10-15% of all ovarian cancers;
Women with non-polyposis hereditary colorectal cancer (HNPCC), another hereditary syndrome (more commonly known as Lynch's syndrome), has a 12% lifetime risk of developing forOvary cancer. Women with hereditary breast / ovarian cancer syndrome have a 10-44% risk..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
Family history:Family history of breast cancer,Ovary cancer, colon cancer and uterine cancer is associated with an increased risk of ovarian cancer. The vital risk of a woman who has a relative withOvary canceris 5%, while the average life of a woman is,%..
Age Increase:TheOvary cancerare higher in women 55-64 years and are typical of peri-menopausal and post-menopausal women. The frequency only increases with age.
Reproductive History and Infertility:The risk of getting ovarian cancer seems to be linked to menstrual cycles, childbirth, and infertility. Some factors include:
- Early onset of menstruation (before 12 years of age);
- Has the first child after 30;
- Go through menopause after 50;
- Never take oral contraceptives;
- Infertility, regardless of the use of fertility drugs;
- Hormonal Replacement Therapy;
In women who have not had a hysterectomy, estrogen hormone therapy with a combination of progestogens for more than five years significantly increases the risk of ovarian cancer. For women who have had a hysterectomy, the use of estrogen for more than ten years increases the risk..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Obesity:Those who consume a high-fat diet or have a BMI of 30 or higher have a higher risk of getting ovarian cancer..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.