Burning Mouth Syndrome - What It Is, Causes and Treatmentswhich you can not ignore. Besides that,burning mouth syndrome, also calledoral burning syndrome, is characterized by burning sensation in the oral mucosa and / or tongue. The burning mouth sensation can begin for no apparent reason and can persist for months or even years. Besideshot mouth, may have a metallic taste or bitter mouth, many people report of having a dry mouth, but usually examination of the mucous membrane of the mouth reveals a normal amount of saliva. The pain can be very serious and can cause depression and anxiety because of chronic pain. So, check outBurning Mouth Syndrome - What it is, Causes and Treatments.
Types of Burning Mouth Syndrome:THEBurning Mouth Syndromeusually divided into three types:
Type 1 (35%):characterized by daily pain, absence of pain in the morning, worsening during the day and variable symptoms at night, without association with psychiatric alterations. It occurs more in nutritional deficiencies and diabetes.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Type 2 (55%):constant pain since the waking and absence of symptoms at night. These people often have high degree of anxiety.
Type 3 (10%):intermittent pain, interspersed with days free of pain and symptoms, occurring in unusual places such as of the mouth and posterior wall of the oropharynx, there being a relation of pain with the type of food ingested and allergens..
Causes of Burning Mouth Syndrome:After many studies, it was possible to conclude that most cases ofBurning Mouth Syndromeoccurs in postmenopausal women. However, there are other factors that trigger theBurning Mouth Syndrome, as:
- Damage to the nerves responsible for the taste and pain;
- Dry mouth, which may be due to the use of some drugs or disorders, such as Sjögren's syndrome and diabetes;
- Oral candidiasis;
- Nutritional deficiencies;
- Gastric reflux;
- Poorly adjusted prosthetics or allergies to dental materials;
In more than half of the patients, the pain arises spontaneously, without there being a precipitating factor. About one-third of affected individuals report the onset of dental treatment, disease or use of a certain drug in association with the onset of burning. THEBurning Mouth Syndromeusually affects one more region of the oral cavity, being more frequent in the anterior third of the tongue, in the anterior third of the hard palate and in the mucosa of the lower lip..
Symptoms of Burning Mouth Syndrome:Many patients report that the interference ofBurning Mouth Syndromeduring the night disrupts the quality of sleep. Other manifestations ofBurning Mouth Syndromeinclude:.
- Tingling or numbness in the mouth or tongue;
- Pain that intensifies during the day;
- Increased thirst;
- Taste alteration, with metallic or bitter taste.
Treatment for Burning Mouth Syndrome:Only the doctor is able to indicate the best treatment strategy. The treatment will depend on the type ofBurning Mouth Syndromepresented by the person. The goal inBurning Mouth Syndromeshould be directed towards the treatment of the local causal factor (there should also be assessment of the dentist for better conduct of dental conservation, prosthesis and dental appliance) or the systemic disease that causes it (eg diabetes) and suspension of suspect medications (such as ECA). This treatment directed to the origin of theBurning Mouth Syndrometypically leads to a good response.
The healing ofBurning Mouth Syndromeprimary care, however, remains undefined, despite attempts with various types of drugs. The variable response to clinical treatment is probably due to the multiple mechanisms thatBurning Mouth Syndromeidiopathic. The strategies studied include benzodiazepines, antidepressants, topical capsaicin, hormone replacement therapy, anticonvulsants, bio feedback techniques to change habits for functional..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
People who present psychological changes should seek a psychiatrist who will investigate the relation between the the appearance of the symptoms and events that occurred at the time, such as intense stress, loss of loved ones, fear of cancer, etc..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.