Mumps: What it is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatment.In additionMumpsIt is also known as infectious papillary or parotitis and is classified as a viral infection that affects parotid glands - located below the ears to below the chin, production of saliva.
It is a common illness in children up to 2 years old who do not have the triple viral vaccine, but can affect adults equally, usually in the winter and spring seasons. Although this disease is more frequent in children and adolescents, it can also occur in adults, even if they have already been vaccinated againstMumps.Causes:THEMumpsis caused by a virus, which spreads from person to person through infected saliva. If you have not taken the vaccine, youMumpswhen talking too close to the infected person, kissing her or sharing utensils such as cutlery, glasses and dishes.
Once infected withMumps, the person may contaminate others within 6 days before the onset of symptoms until about 9 days after the onset of symptoms. The incubation period (time to onset of symptoms) can be from 14 to 25 days, with the most common occurring between 16 and 18 days.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
The human being is the only natural host of theMumps. This means that it is only possible to contract by contact with another infected person, not being able to contract it from animals or plants..
Symptoms:Among the symptoms ofMumps, one of the first and main symptoms isExcessive swelling of the salivary glands: The lower part of the face in the region below the ears swells - it can be on one side or both at the same time;.
- Temporary deafness in the ear on the side that is with swollen glands;
- Fever above 38º C;
- Swelling of the face between the ear and the chin;
- Headache and face;
- When biting, it is possible to feel a pressure in the ear of the affected side;
- Fatigue and lack of strength;
- Loss of appetite;
- Pain in place;
- Feeling dry mouth;
- Pain when trying to eat, swallow, chew or open mouth.
Treatment:The diagnosis is clinical and with the aid of a blood test. There is no specific treatment, what is done is to alleviate the symptoms with anti-inflammatory. Rest is indicated, the use of analgesic medicines and observation of possible complications. In the case of inflammation in the testicles, rest and the use of scrotal suspensory are essential for pain relief.
- Offer liquid or pasty foods, which are easier to swallow;
- Keep the patient at rest until the symptoms have disappeared;
- Do not self-medicate or medicate the child before consulting a doctor and being sureMumps;
- Attention women who have never hadMumps, nor did they take the vaccine: look for a post to be vaccinated before you get pregnant. In pregnancy, the disease can lead to miscarriage.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Remember if:adults who have not been vaccinated or who have not had the disease can be infected by theMumpsand therefore must be vaccinated..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.