The Major Causes of Psoriasiswhich many ignore. In additionPsoriasisis one of the most disconcerting and persistent skin disorders. It is characterized by skin cells that multiply up to 10 times more than normal. As the underlying cells reach the surface of the skin and die, its pure volume causes raised and red plaques covered with white scales. THEPsoriasisusually occurs in the knees, elbows and scalp, and can also affect the trunk, palms and soles of the feet. So check it out nowMain causes of Psoriasis:
Main Causes of Psoriasis:The exact cause ofPsoriasisis not known. Some medical researchers have theories about why people developPsoriasis. According to the NationalPsoriasis, it is estimated that 10% of Brazilians inherit genes that increase the probability of obtainingPsoriasis. Of these 10 percent, however, only about 2 to 3 percent actually developPsoriasis.
Scientists have identified about 25 gene variants that may increase the risk ofPsoriasis. It is believed that these genetic variants cause changes in the way the T-cells in the body behave. T cells are cells of the immune system that normally fight harmful invaders such as viruses and bacteria. In people with
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Increase in blood vessels in the skin
- Increased white blood cells that stimulate the skin to produce new cells faster than normal
- Increase in skin cells, T cells and additional immune system cells
- Accumulation of new skin cells on the surface of the skin
- Development of thick and scaly patches associated withPsoriasis
- Usually these effects occur in response to a trigger.
Psoriasis Treatments:There are several types of treatment forPsoriasis, but all have at least one of the following objectives:
- Reduce inflammation and plaque formation, causing skin cells to stop growing so quickly
- Regulate and normalize the appearance of the skin
For this, there are three general treatment options: topical (creams and ointments), systemic and phototherapy. The choice will depend on the type ofPsoriasispatient's history. Only the doctor can indicate the best treatment..
It is usually possible to treat patients who have a mild form ofPsoriasis, with small and few cutaneous lesions, without compromising the joints, with medications in addition to guidelines on the benefits of moisturizers and sun exposure (mild and protected) in thePsoriasis. Among topical medications that may be prescribed are corticosteroid ointments and other substances that are most appropriate on a case-by-case basis to relieve symptoms.
On the other hand, patients presentingPsoriasismost often require systemic medications, which are for oral, subcutaneous, intramuscular, or intravenous use, to control the disease. They are also indicated in cases where only topical treatment has not achieved the expected result.
Among the classes of systemic drugs for the treatment ofPsoriasiscan be cited:.
- Immunosuppressants:this type of medicine acts on the immune system decreasing the body's ability to attack itself
- Biological drugs:are molecules of protein nature, produced with the aid of genetic engineering, used to treat autoimmune diseases. They are especially indicated in cases resistant to conventional treatments or that are already restricted to them by the development of side effects.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Phototherapy can also be used, which is a procedure in which the skin is carefully exposed to ultraviolet light, or the Puva therapy, which is the use of psoralens plus phototherapy with ultraviolet A. Phototherapy forPsoriasiscan be applied with ultraviolet A (UVA) or ultraviolet B (UVB) light..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.