Chamomile and Mint Tea to End Menstrual Crampsnaturally. In addition, TeaChamomile and Mint to End Menstrual Crampsis a great choice of natural tea. Colic, also known as dysmenorrhea, is the most common symptom that accompanies menstruation. Along with premenstrual tension, it is one of the main complaints of women.
There are two types of colic:the primary one, that exists since the menarca (name given to the first menstruation) along with the beginning of the ovulatory cycles; and the secondary, which arises after a period without pain.
Studies have shown thatBenefits of Chamomile TeaIt's fromMint teacan end withMenstrual crampsprimary, which is unknown in nature to the female organism, and secondary colic can be caused by diseases such as pelvic inflammation, endometriosis, and fibroids. Colic colic colic is of unknown nature and innate to the female organism. Secondary colic can be caused by diseases such as pelvic inflammation, endometriosis and fibroids. Check out theBenefits of Chamomile TeaIt's fromMint teaFor health:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Benefits of Chamomile Tea:OChamomile teacan be prepared only with this medicinal plant or in a combination of plants such as fennel and mint. The scientific name of the chamomile is Matricaria recutita, also commonly known as Margaça, Camomila-vulgar, Camomila-common, Macela-nobre, Macela-Galician or simply chamomile. The mainBenefits of Chamomile Teainclude:
- OChamomile teaHelps reduce hyperactivity;
- OChamomile teahelps to soothe and relax;
- OChamomile teahelps relieve stress;
- OChamomile teahelps in the treatment of anxiety;
- OChamomile teahelp in the treatment of stomach problems, control bad digestion and treat ulcers in the stomach;
- OChamomile teahelps relieve motion sickness;
- OChamomile tearelieves menstrual cramps;
- OChamomile teaaid in the treatment of wounds and inflammations;
- OChamomile teahelps soothes and removes impurities from the skin.
Benefits of Mint Tea:The properties of theMint teainclude an action decreases spasms in the stomach, vomiting and nausea, which improves blood circulation, antibacterial and antiviral, digestive, decongestant, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, analgesic, tonic, disinfectant, anticonvulsant, stimulant of bile production and production of gases..
Now that we have met theBenefits of Chamomile TeaIt's fromMint tea, let's now check out the TeaChamomile and Mint to End Menstrual Cramps:
- 1 liter of water
- 1 apple cut into small cubes
- 10 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoonMint
- 1 col. (soup ofChamomile
- 1 col. (soup) of fennel leaves
- 1 col. (soup) of St. John's wort
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
METHOD OF PREPARATION:.
- Pour the apple and herbs into the boiling water, with the fire off. Cover, let sit for 20 minutes and strain. Drink a cup five times a day at intervals of at least one and a half hours.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.