Home Remedy to Treat Varicose Veins at Homein a 100% natural way. In addition, thevaricose veinsare dilated and deformed, bluish-purple veins that arise along the legs and can cause pain and swelling. Its occurrence is more common in people who need to stand for long periods.
The veins of the legs, which return the blood to the heart after irrigating the lower limbs, have valves whose purpose is to prevent the return of blood to the feet by the action of gravity. Sometimes these valves do not work efficiently and the blood deposits in the veins causing deformation, swelling and changes in the sensitivity of the skin.
In women, during menstruation and in pregnancy, especially, the symptoms tend to worsen. Higher severity episodes may occur both from dilation of the deep and superficial veins. In these cases of venous insufficiency, persistent edema in the feet, leg ulcers and changes in the pigmentation of the skin may occur..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Atvaricose veinsmay have no symptoms other than the appearance of tortuous, dilated and bluish veins just below the skin. If you have symptoms of varicose veins, they may include:
- Pain, burning, or feeling of heaviness in the legs, which may be more pronounced at the end of the day;
- Mild swelling, usually involving only the feet and ankles;
- Itchy skin on the varicose vein;
More severe symptoms of varicose veins are:.
- Fluid accumulation and swelling in the leg;
- Swelling and calf pain with significant pain after sitting or standing for a long time;
- Changes in skin color around the ankles and legs;
- Dry, stretched skin;
Natural medicine offers several tips to relieve the symptoms caused by varicose veins, especially rosemary, improve digestion, relieve headaches and tiredness
Benefits of Rosemary:The benefits of rosemary are mainly to improve digestion, relieve headaches and tiredness. Other health benefits of rosemary tea may be:
- Rosemary help decrease PMS symptoms;
- The rosemary help relieve the symptoms of flu, bronchitis and sore throats;
- The rosemary help promote the relief of canker sores, gingivitis and stomatitis;
- The rosemary help prevent heart problems;
- Rosemary enhances learning ability;
- The rosemary helps in the treatment of tendinitis, joint pain and muscle injuries.
Natural medicine offers several tips to relieve the symptoms caused byvaricose veins. Check out this recipe for rosemary tea that is recommended in the prevention and treatment of this disease. So check out the recipe forHome Remedy To Treat Varicose Veins At Home..
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary;
- 1 tablespoon of burdock;
- 1 tablespoon of vegetables;
- 1 liter of water;
Method of preparation:
- Mix the plants in the water and bring to the boil;
- Take 2 to 3 cups a day adding 30 drops of propolis to each dose;
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Although the exercises can not prevent varicose veins, doctors argue that physical activity can decrease the chances of presenting the problem, improving circulation, which prevents blood from accumulate.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.