Cardic Palpitation - Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsthat everyone should know. In additionCardiac Palpitationis the feeling that your heart skipped a beat or added an extra beat. It may seem that your heart is racing, beating or shaking. You may become overly aware of your heartbeat. This sensation can also be felt in the neck, throat or chest. It is also possible that your heart rate may change during palpitations. Most of theHeart Palpitationsis harmless and resolves on its own without treatment. But in rare cases,Heart Palpitationsmay indicate a serious condition.
Causes of Cardiac Palpitation:Anxiety, not getting enough sleep, certain medication or caffeine canCardiac Palpitation, as well as nicotine orphysical exercisetoo intensive.Heart diseases, thyroid or others may also be at the root of this problem.
Symptoms of Cardiac Palpitation:Symptoms ofCardiac Palpitationare caused by arrhythmiascardiac. Arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeat, can make the heart beat too fast or too slow. Everyone may experience an arrhythmia at some point in their lives. Often, people may experience irregular heartbeats and describe the sensation of a chest vibration. In most cases, cardiac arrhythmias or
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Palpitations:People often describe a fast heart and with strong thumps in the upper chest or throat as a vibration. Health care providers refer to these symptoms asCardiac Palpitation. THEPalpitationsoften generate feelings of anxiety in people who experience this symptom. ANDStress, stress and stimulants such as caffeine can causeCardiac Palpitation.
Excessive Stress:Excessive stress is the most common cause ofHeart Palpitationsand it happens because, in situations of stress, nervousness or anxiety, the body releases adrenaline, a hormone that increases heart rate, making it easier to feel the heartbeat from heart..
Dizziness:A very fast irregular heartbeat orCardiac Palpitationcauses a decrease in a person's blood pressure. If the arrhythmia is long enough, the patient may be dizzy, or may faint. Patients suffering from vertigo withCardiac Palpitationshould seek medical attention.
Chest pain:Sometimes a heart vibration causes chest pain. This is particularly true if the patient has a history of coronary artery disease and experiences low blood pressure due to arrhythmia. Low blood pressure lowers blood flow to the heart muscle, which causes chest pain. The American Heart Association emphasizes that patients withCardiac Palpitationwho experience chest pain need medical attention.
Lack of airFor various reasons, theCardiac Palpitationcan cause feelings of shortness of breath. Patients who experience a heart vibration may become anxious, which causes feelings of shortness of breath. Frequent arrhythmia-induced coughing can lead to shortness of breath. An arrhythmia that causes an accumulation of fluid in the heart andlungscreates symptoms of shortness of breath. A doctor should evaluate a heart flutter with shortness of breath..
Treatment of Cardiac Palpitation:The best way to treatCardiac Palpitationis to try to perceive what is causing it to arise and thereby prevent them from continuing. However, when it is not possible to discover the cause, one should:
- Lie down and try to relax, putting a relaxing song or doing aromatherapy;
- Breathe deep, slowly inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth;
- Avoid drinking caffeinated coffee or tea, as well as smoking, even if in other situations it may relieve stress.
When thePalpitationsa few minutes after taking a medicine or if they develop after starting a new medicine, in addition to these tips, it is It is important to consult the doctor who prescribed the medicine to replace it with another medicine that does not cause this type of symptoms.
In case ofCardiac Palpitationtake more than 1 hour to disappear or if accompanied by other symptoms such as shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, feeling of fainting or dizziness, it is recommended to go to the emergency room or consult a cardiologist to diagnose the problem and start treatment appropriate..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Prevention of Cardiac Palpitation:If your doctor tells you that treatment is not necessary, you can follow these steps to decrease the chance of gettingCardiac Palpitation:
- Try to identify your triggers so you can avoid them. You can do this by keeping track of your activities as well as the foods and drinks you eat and noting when you receivePalpitations.
- If you are anxious or stressed, try relaxation, deep breathing, yoga or tai chi exercises.
- Limit or stop your caffeine intake.
- Do not smoke or use tobacco products.
- If the medication is causingCardiac Palpitation, ask your doctor if there are alternatives.
- Exercise regularly.
- Stay on a healthy diet.
- Try to maintain blood pressure and bloodcholesterolunder control.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.