The Main Symptoms of Gingivitiswhich we should not ignore. In additionGingivitisis an inflammation of the gums due to plaque buildup in the teeth, which causes symptoms such as pain, redness, swelling and bleeding.
What is Gingivitis:Gingivitisis an inflammation of the gums. It is the early stage of periodontal disease and therefore easier to treat but, if left untreated, can progress and cause more serious complications.
The main symptoms of Gingivitis include:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Swollen gums;
- Severe redness of the gums;
- Bleeding when brushing or flossing;
- In the most severe cases there may be spontaneous bleeding of the gingiva;
- Pain and bleeding gums when chewing;
- teeth that look longer than they actually are because the gum is retracted;
- Bad breath and bad taste in the mouth.
Causes Gingivitis:Gingivitisis the first phase of periodontal disease, which consists of an inflammation and infection that causes changes in the tissues that teeth, such as the gums, ligaments and alveolar bone - the bone tissue surrounding the roots of the teeth..
THEGingivitisis sometimes the result of the effects of plaque accumulation in the long run - although the disease can be noted well before as well. THEGingivitisit is usually caused by poor or misguided hygiene. The plaque, or biofilm, in medical terms, is a sticky material made up of bacteria, mucus, and food waste that develops in the exposed part of the teeth. It is also the biggest cause of tooth decay..
If the plaque is not removed, it turns into a hard deposit called tartar, which gets stuck in the tooth. Bacteria and toxins produced by plaque and tartar irritate the gums and make them swollen and tender.
Damage to the gums can result from numerous causes. Even excessive brushing or vigorous flossing canGingivitis. In addition, hormonal changes can also increase the risk of developing this inflammation as they make the gums more sensitive.Gingivitisusually occurs much in adolescents in early puberty, young people in early adulthood, and in pregnant women.
misaligned teeth, rough sealing tips or poorly fitted or poorly cleaned appliances such as appliances and dentures can irritate the gums and increase the risk of inflammation..
They are also related toGingivitisthe use of drugs such as phenytoin and birth control pills, as well as heavy metals such as lead and bismuth.
How to Treat Gingivitis:When the gingiva is a little swollen, red and bleeding but you can not see the plaque buildup between the teeth and the gum, the home treatment is enough to cure theGingivitis.
However, whenGingivitisis already very advanced, and it is possible to see a large plaque hardened between the teeth and gum, brushing can become very painful and difficult, causing more bleeding, requiring treatment in the office dental..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
In such cases, the dentist should be consulted in order to perform a professional cleaning with instruments suitable for dermatitisation. The dentist will also check if any tooth is decayed or needs some other treatment. In addition, it may be necessary to start using antibiotics, in tablet form for about 5 days, using mouthwashes and dental floss, to eliminate bacteria faster and allow the gingiva heals.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.