You May Be With Leukoplakia and Do not Know! Learn How to Identify!Moreover, at first it appears as a plaque (for the layman it may seem a spot) whitish that does not give way to scraping, its surface may be rough, leathery or smooth.
THELeukoplakiais harmless and usually disappears on its own. More severe cases may be linked to oral cancer. Plates should be treated immediately. Its diagnosis is made after the exclusion of other pathological alterations, such as lichen planus, Candidiasis, lichenoid reaction etc.
To do this, it is necessary to perform the biopsy of the lesion, in order to exclude the possibility of squamous cell carcinoma. THELeukoplakiaoccurs mainly in adult smokers, being classified as homogeneous and inhomogeneous..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Generally, theLeukoplakiait is not dangerous, but sometimes it can be serious. Although mostLeukoplakiaTo be benign, a small percentage show early signs of cancer and many mouth cancers occur nearLeukoplakia. For this reason, it is best to consult your dentist if you have unusual and persistent changes in the mouth.
Other Causes:The exact cause ofLeukoplakiais unknown. However, it is mainly associated with smoking, with smoking being its most common cause. Chewing tobacco can also causeLeukoplakia. According to clinicians, three out of four smokersLeukoplakiaat some point in life:.
- Leukoplakia is a white or gray spot;
- Erythroplasia is a spot with red and white areas;
- Erythroleukoplakia is a spot with red and white areas;
- Cheek cheek;
- Irritation of uneven teeth, fillings, or crowns, or poorly fitting dentures that rub against your face or gum;
- Chronic smoking, smoking pipe, or the use of tobacco or other;
- Exposure to the sun to the lips;
- Mouth cancer, although rare;
- HIV or AIDS;
- Rough or uneven teeth;
- Dentures (especially if they are not tightly fitted).
Symptoms:The presence of white or gray in the colored spots on your tongue, gums, sky of the mouth, or the inside of the cheeks of your mouth may be a sign ofLeukoplakia. The patch may have developed slowly over weeks to months and be thick, slightly raised, and may eventually assume a hardened and rough texture.
It is usually painless but can be sensitive to touch, heat, spicy foods, or other irritation. This disease is characterized by unusual-looking plaques inside the mouth. These spots may vary in appearance. In general, stains resulting fromLeukoplakiahave the following characteristics:
- White or gray color;
- Thick, hard and protruding surface;
- Hair (only hairy leukoplakia);
- In rare cases, plaques have red spots. Redness may be a sign of Cancer.
THELeukoplakiais more frequent in the tongue, but the cheeks and gums can also be affected. Plaques can take several weeks to develop, but they are rarely painful. Some women developLeukoplakiaon the outside of the genitals in the region of the vulva..
Treatment:Most boards improve on their own. However, if the result of a biopsy is positive for oral cancer, the plaque should be removed immediately. This can help prevent its spread.
Small plaques can be removed by a more extensive biopsy, done with laser or scalpel therapy. The largeLeukoplakiarequire oral surgery. Most cases ofLeukoplakiait does not turn into Cancer. However, biopsy is the only way to know for sure if an area ofLeukoplakiaor erythroplakia contains cancerous cells..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Erythroplasia and erythroleukoplakia are less common but are usually more severe. Most of these red lesions may be a cancer precursor lesion, the biopsy will confirm suspicion once the lesion is identified..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.