Arnold Chiari Syndrome - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsto cope with this condition. In additionArnold Chiari Syndromeor Chiari, described just over 100 years ago, usually refers to herniation of the lower brain, that is, of the cerebellar tonsils and of the inferior part of the cerebellum, through the foramen magnum for the canal vertebral.
For cases ofArnold Chiari SyndromeII and III, the explanation is in the downward traction that affects the spinal cord, caused by several malformations of the spine, like the myelomeningocele. In relation toArnold Chiari SyndromeI, other causes have been pointed out, such as: conflicts in the circulation of cerebrospinal fluid or the reduced size of the posterior fossa containing the cerebellum.THEArnold Chiari SyndromeType 1 is a poorly formed skull that occurs at the junction between the neck and the head. Occurs when a part of the brain called the cerebellum enters the vertebral canal. This deformity is related to a problem in the circulation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF).
This fluid involves the entire central nervous system in the skull and spinal canal, and when there is a disturbance of its circulation, it can cause a series of signs and symptoms. THEArnold Chiari Syndromemay also appear in people who do not present any deformity as a result of other diseases, however, the most common form is congenital and affects mainly women..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
THEArnold Chiari Syndromemay also appear in people who do not present any deformity as a result of other diseases, however, the most common form is congenital and affects mainly women.
Symptoms of Arnold Chiari Syndrome:Symptoms ofArnold Chiari Syndromeusually appear in adulthood between the third and fourth decades of life and the most common are: neck pain, pain headache, muscle weakness, numbness or change in limb sensitivity and difficulty in balance..
THEArnold Chiari Syndrometype I is typically asymptomatic during childhood. When there are symptoms, it is characterized by headache, sore throat, unsteady ambulation.
AtArnold Chiari SyndromeII can be found a lumbar myelomeningocele or a tonsillar hernia below the foramen magnum. This can lead to paralysis below the spinal defect.
THEArnold Chiari Syndromeof type III is attached to an occipital encephalocele, containing a variety of abnormal neuroectodermal tissues. In this type the symptoms described in type I and II, besides neurological deficit, are observed..
Type IV of theArnold Chiari Syndrome, later described, is characterized by the absence of cerebellar development, being this type incompatible with life. Two other conditions commonly associated with this disorder are the Ehlers-Danlos and Marfan syndrome.
Arnold Chiari Syndrome Type I:Generally, signs can be observed during childhood, among these there are:.
- Difficulty of movement or lack of eye-hand coordination;
- Tingling and numbness in hands and feet;
- Severe pain in the neck that extends downward along with a pain in the chest;
- Stuttering, dizziness and blurred or double vision;
- Difficulty swallowing that sometimes causes vomiting and suffocation;
- Abnormal curvature of the spine and abnormal breathing;
- Loss of bladder control (incontinence);
- Tinnitus in one or both ears.
Treatments for Arnold Chiari Syndrome:This disease requires follow-up with a neurosurgeon, so that the surgical treatment is indicated at the opportune moment, when they appear evidence of neurological deterioration, progression of the symptoms that become incapacitating and worsening of the changes in Resonance Magnetic..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
The surgery is done through an incision in the back of the head and neck under general anesthesia and aims at the decompression of nerve structures and the reestablishment of the circulation of the cerebrospinal fluid. This surgery usually has great results..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.