Murici Benefits, Uses and Recipes, all this is what you will know from now on, soon because theMuriciis a fruit full of nutrients and many forms of use.
Muriciis the fruit of Muricizeiro, a shrub fruit tree, found throughout the Amazon region, and on the coast of the north and northeast regions. belonging to the family Malpighiaceae, the same one of the acerola. OMuriciwith their fruits are yellow, measuring 1 to 2cm and Its exotic taste gives theMuriciunique characteristics unparalleled among the Amazonian fruit trees.
Harvesting theMuricican be made at any time of the year, and the ripe fruit, only in the months of February to May. OMuriciMature is rich in fats and high in nutritional value. Muricié is an excellent source in fiber, phosphorus, iron, calcium, vitamins B1, vitamin B2, niacin, proteins and vitamin C..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
There are currently about 200 species ofMurici, and some of them are well known by you, such as: yellow murici, white murici, murici red, murici of white flower, murici of red flower, besides murici of chapada, Muricida and murici of the marsh usually the Muricizeiro are not so big and tall, always between 3 and 5 meters high.
In their different varieties, muricis are also distinguished by the color of the flowers and the places where they prefer to be born. Among many others, they can be listed: yellow murici, white murici, red murici, white murici, red murici, murici-de-flor-amarela, murici-da-chapada, murici-da-mata, murici-da-serra, murici-das-capoeiras, murici-do-campo, murici-do-brejo and O murici-da-praia.
The mainBenefits of Muriciare:
- Helps control diabetes;
- Improves bone health;
- It is beneficial for skin health;
- Helps prevent cancer;
- Improves mood.
Benefits of Murici
Benefits of Murici for the Control of Diabetes:The fibers contained in theMurici, slow the rate of carbohydrate digestion, slowing the absorption of glucose through the blood, and thereby reducing insulin spikes. When it comes in contact with water, the fibers also form a protection around the food and hinder the absorption of sugar, making theMuricia good ally for those who have this disease..
Benefits of Murici for Bone Health:OMuriciis rich in phosphorus which is necessary for the health of bones and teeth, so one must be sure that you are getting enough phosphorus. It is not just calcium that is required by bones, phosphorus is equally important. In addition, theMuricifor health as well, helps keep your teeth strong and healthy.
Benefits of Murici For Skin Health:Anthocyanin and polyphenols are two antioxidants found in abundance inMurici. These help in the fight against free radicals. Collagen made up of vitamin C and vitamin A makes itMuricimore suitable for the skin. These vitamins also act as antioxidants, regularMuriciprotects the skin against the harmful rays UVA and UVB and aids in the cellular renewal of the skin.
Benefit of Murici to Prevent Cancer:Studies have found that a high consumption of fruits and vegetables help reduce the risks of various types of cancer. Studies have also shown that increased intake of vitamin C, which aliasMuriciin large numbers, is linked to a decrease in the possibility of cancers of the lungs, mouth, vocal cords, throat, colon, rectum, stomach and esophagus.
Benefits of Murici For Mood:Vitamin C in theMuriciis critical in the production of various neurotransmitters, such as norepinephrine. OMuricihas the power to affect mood, and are fundamental to the proper functioning of the brain..
Check out now a video to better understandThe Benefits of Murici For Health:
Uses of Murici
The tree of theMuriciis fruitful from December to March. ANDMuriciis consumed in-natura, and used in the manufacture of jellies, ice cream and a great brigadeiro. The tree is ornamental and flowering produces nectar and pollen for indigenous bees, especially for the Mandaça.
Recipe with Murici
Sweet of Murici:This sweet ofMuriciis too good. Try it and see. Great to serve as dessert for your visits..
- 300g of pulpMuricimature
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cloves without head
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
- Remove skin andMuriciand pass them through the sieve.
- Reserve the pulp.
- Bring a pan of water and sugar over medium heat until a light syrup is obtained.
- Add theMuriciand boil for about 10 minutes or until the syrup thickens slightly.
- Pour into coopers and serve.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.