Zygomycosis - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsof this disease that many are unaware of. THEZygomycosis, also called mucormycosis, is a rare fungal infection, which has as its etiological agent fungi of the class of zygomycetes, order Mucorales and Entomophthorales. Within the latter, are the fungi of the families Entomophthoraceae and Basidiobolaceae that are of medical importance (entomoftoromycosis by Canidiabolus coronatus and C. incongruus; basidiobolomycosis by Basidiobolus ranarum).
Usually these fungi inhabit the soil and dry leaves found on the ground, and the infection resulting from inhalation of dust-associated spores, with subsequent implantation of these agents into the mucosa nasal. It is known that in vitro, this fungus is capable of synthesizing various enzymes, such as elastases, esterases, collagenases and lipases.
Causes of Zygomycosis:THEZygomycosisis an infection caused by Mucorales molds..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- The infection is caused by the inhalation of spores produced by mold.
- The infection causes pain, fever, and sometimes coughing, and can destroy structures on the face.
- Doctors diagnose the infection by identifying the fungus in infected tissue samples.
Most people get high doses of amphotericin B intravenously, and surgery is done to remove infected and dead tissue. THEZygomycosisis caused by inhalation of spores produced by Mucorales molds. These molds are common in the environment and include many common bread molds. People probably always breathe the spores of these molds. However, most of these molds do not cause infection..
This infection most commonly affects the nose, paranasal sinuses, eyes and brain, a form calledZygomycosisrhinocerebral. This serious and potentially fatal infection usually affects people whose immune system is weakened by an illness such as malnutrition or uncontrolled diabetes. Another place where the infection is common is in the lung. Rare infections occur in the skin and digestive system..
Symptoms of Zygomycosis:Symptoms ofZygomycosisinclude pain, fever and an infection of the ocular cavity (orbital cellulitis) with a protrusion of the infected eye (proptosis). The drainage of the pus is performed by the nose. The roof of the mouth (palate), the facial bones that surround the eye cavity, the paranasal sinuses or the division between the nasal fossae (septa) can be destroyed by infection. Infection in the brain can lead to seizures, partial paralysis and coma.
- THEZygomycosisin the lungs causes fever, coughing and sometimes respiratory distress.
- The fungus tends to invade arteries. As a result, blood clots form and the tissue dies. The fungus grows wildly in the dead tissue, which turns black. The surrounding area may bleed.
Zygomycosis Treatments:Most people withZygomycosisis treated with high doses of amphotericin B intravenously. People with uncontrolled diabetes are given insulin to lower blood sugar levels.
Infected tissue and especially dead tissue should be removed through surgery. Early diagnosis and treatment of this infection are important to avoid death or extensive surgery, which often causes deformation..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
note:THEZygomycosisit's very serious. Even when much of the infected and dead tissues are removed and antifungal medicines are used properly, many people with this infection die..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.