Hyperthermia - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsthis condition. In additionHyperthermiais the elevation of body temperature, occurs when the body produces or absorbs more heat than it can dissipate. It is a medical emergency that requires immediate treatment to avoid complications, including death. THEHyperthermiadiffers from fever in that the body's temperature-adjusting mechanism remains unchanged, in contrast to fever. The normal human temperature, measured in the armpits, is 3 ° C.
Higher body temperatures but less than 40 ° C generally do not pose a risk of death. In cases where body temperature rises to levels above 40 ° C, convulsions can be detected and, if the temperature exceeds 43 ° C, the condition can lead to death. THEHyperthermiacan also be used as a form of medical treatment of some diseases, through its induction by means of medicines or medical devices. In contrast to fever,Hyperthermiaoccurs without any change in the thermal control nerve centers.
Causes of Hyperthermia:These are the main causes ofHyperthermia:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Exposure to high temperature environments;
- Factors that impede the mechanism of heat loss;
- Excessive practice of physical activity;
- Various poisonings;
- Drugs such as phenothiazines, myocardial depressants, arbitrary drugs, amphetamines, etc .;
- By pathological agents.
Symptoms of Hyperthermia:Most of the symptoms ofHyperthermiaThey consist of a wide range, which includes dehydration, cramps, fatigue, exhaustion, feeling of faintness, increase in body temperature, altered level of consciousness (it can occur until delirium and hallucination), spatial disorientation, inability to walk, habitual behavior change or aggression, irritability, headache, rapid breathing, vomiting, diarrhea and even with the..
Hyperthermia Diagnostics:The diagnosis ofHyperthermiais made by combining elevated body temperature with a clinical history that points in this direction. This story shows that elevated temperature has been a consequence of exposure to an excessively hot and humid environment or has occurred in someone taking a medicine that hasHyperthermiaas a possible side effect..
THEHyperthermiamust be differentiated from the fever, because in it there are also the other symptoms related to the infection. Medications that lower fever do not have the same effect onHyperthermia, so that if these medicines used to reduce fever lower the body temperature, then theHyperthermiais excluded.
Hyperthermia Treatments:Treatment forHyperthermiashould begin as soon as the disease is suspected. Thereafter, the drugs that trigger the crisis should be immediately removed, both inhalational anesthetics and succinylcholine, and hyperventilation with 100% oxygen. If the surgery has not yet started, notify the surgeon not to start it and if it is a already in progress, to administer agents such as neuromuscular blockers, benzodiazepines and opioids.
It is also important to control the clinical signs that will appear during the disease crisis, such as temperature, through body cooling. Metabolic acidosis should be bypassed by administration of sodium bicarbonate. Once acidosis is controlled, cardiac dysrhythmias will also be easier to contain..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Hyperthermia Prevention:These are the best ways to preventHyperthermia:
- By avoiding excessive exposure to heat,
- Adequate hydration (plenty of water),
- Wetting the body,
- Wear proper clothing.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.