Foods rich in potassiumare important in any balanced diet, especially to avoid muscle weakness and cramps during intense physical exercise. Potassium is an essential nutrient used to maintain fluid balance, aids in muscle function, removing body waste, helps keep the nervous system functioning properly. Potassium deficiency causes fatigue, irritability, and hypertension (blood pressure).In addition, the consumption offoods rich in potassiumis a way of supplementing the treatment for hypertension because it helps to regulate blood pressure ie lowered the risk of heart and brain. So, check outthe 14 foods rich in potassium.
1. Banana:If you have heard about allfoods rich in potassium, you probably know that bananas are a good source. because in each banana contains more than 400 mg ofpotassium. In addition, Banana is an excellent source of fiber and vitamin B6 and Vitamin C.
2. Sweet potato:Sweet Potato is an excellent alternative tofoods rich in potassium. therefore, in only one potato can supply up to 700 mg of
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours in bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
3. Avocado:Avocado is a fruit rich in various nutrients including Potassium. therefore, in each 100 g of avocado, contains up to 750 mg of Potassium. In addition, avocado is rich in vitamins, minerals and good fats, for these reasons, make it a healthy food for the heart.
4. Tomato Sauce:a cup of 150g of industrialized tomato sauce contains on average between 454 and 650 mg of Potassium. But be careful not to choose a brand that adds sodium and sugar to the sauce..
5. Beet:Beetroot is a great choice forfoods rich in potassium. therefore, each 100 g of beet contains about 330 mg ofpotassium. In addition, its leaves are also edible and another great source offoods rich in potassium, with every 72 g of cooked beet leaves containing up to 654 mg of potassium.
6. Bean:Beans are an excellent alternative tofoods rich in potassium. therefore, half a cup of beans contains up to 600 mg ofpotassium..
7. Melon Cantaloupe:Cantaloupe melon is a very nutritious and nutritious food. In addition, it is a potassium rich food because a portion of 134 grams of melon contains 358 mg ofpotassium..
8. Milk:Although fruits and vegetables are among the bestfoods rich in potassium, dairy products can also help add the mineral in your diet. A glass of whole milk has more than 300 mg of potassium, while the same amount of skim milk contains about 400 mg.
9. Yogurt:Yogurt is afood rich in potassium, since it contains between 350 and 500 mg of Potassium per cup, depending on the variety. In addition, it is rich in protein, essential nutrient for the health of the body in general, it also contain probiotics, natural bacteria that can aid digestion and keep your gut healthy.
10. Fish:Most fish will give you at least 10 percent of the recommended daily amount of Potassium. Certain fish such as wild salmon, tuna, sole and Pacific cod are the best. In addition, most fish are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D..
11. Raisins:Raisins are good alternatives tofoods rich in potassium, because in a small portion, it contains up to 300 mg ofpotassium, but be careful with the large portions, as the extra sugar can greatly increase the amount of calories.12. Carrot Juice:Carrot juice is a great way to stay healthy, more than that, it is a source of many nutrients like vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. in addition, it is a great choice forfoods rich in potassium. because in every 2 to 4 cups of juice contains about 500 mg of Potassium.
13. Papaya:Papaya is a good source in many nutrients, especially potassium. because in each 140mg portion of papaya contains about 360mg of Potassium..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
14. Pumpkin:a cup with 130 g of Cooked Squash contains 287 mg of Potassium in addition to a lot of vitamin A and omega 3..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.