Hay Fever - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsthis condition. In additionHay feveris an allergic disease characterized by an exaggerated immune response to pollen grains and other substances. Also known as allergic rhinitis, there are two types: seasonal, which occurs only during the time of year when certain plants are pollinated and perennial, which occurs throughout the year. (A related problem, non-allergic rhinitis, shares symptoms withHay fever, but is not usually caused by proteins likeHay feverand allergies are.)
Usually, if you suffer from hay fever in the spring, you are probably allergic to tree pollen. Grass and grass pollen may be causing your allergic reaction during the summer. In the fall, weeds can harm you, and fungal spores cause problems especially from the end of March to November, but may be present all year round.
Causes of Hay Fever:THEHay feveris caused by the nose and / or eyes that come in contact with environmental allergens such as pollen, mites, mold and hairs. People who are sensitive to these allergens may then experience one or more of the following symptoms:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Scrub nose
- Itchy nose
- Watery eyes
Symptoms of Hay Fever:The main symptoms ofHay fevermay begin at different times of the year depending on which substance the patient is allergic to. A person who is allergic to an ordinary pollen will have more severe symptoms when the pollen count is high.
Common symptoms ofHay feverinclude:
- Teary eyed
- Throat with itching
- Nose with itching
- Nose drained or runny
The severe symptoms ofHay fevermay include:.
- Excessive sweating
- Loss of smell and taste
- Facial pain caused by blocked sinuses
- Itching spreading from the throat to the nose and ears
- Some people may experience tiredness or fatigue, irritability and insomnia.
People with asthma may experience more wheezing and shortness of breath at times when the symptoms ofHay feverare common.
Diagnosis of Hay Fever:The diagnosis ofHay feverwill depend on the frequency of the symptoms (how often) and severity (how bad), along with the doctor's observations.
Treatments for Fever of Hay:The most effective means of treatingHay feveris through the administration of antihistaminic drugs, capable of blocking the action of histamine, one of the main mediators responsible for allergy symptoms. In more severe cases, topical glucocorticoids, more effective for nasal symptoms than antihistamines, may be used..
In cases where prevention and treatment are not sufficient to combat symptomatology, there is the option of immunotherapy, in which injections are made with increasing doses of the allergen which will result in desensitization of the patient's immune system, resulting in an absence of allergic or minor reaction intensity..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Prevention of Hay Fever:The best way to preventHay feveris to take all possible measures to avoid contact with the pollen, such as avoiding open vegetation to keep the car glass and the environment closed, to install a pollen filter in the car, among other others..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.