How to Treat Rheumatism Naturallyis a great alternative for those who want to be free ofRheumatism. In addition, theRheumatismis a medical term used to designate a group of pathologies that affect joints, muscles and skeleton and which are usually characterized by pain and restriction of movement.
The word "Rheumatism"Was introduced by Galen in the second century AD. W. and originates in the Greek "rheos which means "to flow because at that time it was believed that theRheumatismit came through the flow of a "mood" that came from the brain to the joints. Hence the name of the disease "Gout which they believed to be a certain mood that dripped in the joints.
However, the termRheumatismis not an adequate term to describe the large number of diseases that have in common the musculoskeletal system (bones, cartilage, periarticular structures, tendons, ligaments, fascia, muscles)..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Therefore, the concept that rheumatic diseases are those that affect the osteoarticular system is not always correct, since many patients with rheumatic diseases can present complaints of organs, unlike what happens with heart, neurological or gastrointestinal diseases, which can be defined as pathologies that affect a particular organ or system.
In fact, theRheumatismencompasses from autoimmune, metabolic, degenerative and inflammatory diseases to associated diseases that affect other organs. There is no disease calledRheumatism. This is a name used for any disease or condition that causes pain in the joints, bones, muscles and osteoarticular system in general. In fact, when we talk about rheumatic diseases, we are talking about more than 100 different diseases..
The myth thatRheumatismis "thing" of the elderly can be linked to one of the most frequent rheumatic diseases, osteoarthritis, or arthrosis. It is a loss of cartilage, which is the tissue of the joint. And it is normal for this loss to come with age. After the age of 50, almost everyone has arthritis.
Types of Rheumatism:Are consideredRheumatism:
- Back pain.
- Neck ache.
- Polymyalgia rheumatica.
- Rheumatic fever.
- Fibromyalgia, among others.
Causes of Rheumatism:The main causes are of infectious, endocrine, allergic or metabolic origin. In this last one can be mentioned the deficiency of basic elements like vitamin C and manganese. All joints can be affected, but there is a greater incidence in the hands, initially with pain in the wrist or even with tendinitis, besides pain, swelling and redness in the affected places..
Main Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatism:Symptoms ofRheumatismvary according to each case, but, in general, some signs should be considered for diagnosis / treatment:
- Joint pain.
- Joint stiffness and difficulty in limb movement.
- Swelling, increased local temperature and redness.
- Joint deformity.
- Muscle weakness.
Prevention of Rheumatism:In cases ofRheumatismof hereditary origin there is not much to do. The person will probably develop some complication in a certain period of life. Medical monitoring and monitoring of the organism is indicated so that the damage is minor and for the disorders to be lessened.
Maintaining bodily hygiene helps in preventingRheumatismof the infectious type, for example. Good nutrition is indicated for the prevention not only of this as of several other diseases, since a healthy body is a more protected body. Intense work, repetitive movements, or excessive exertion can lead a person to developRheumatismof the degenerative type. So be aware of your body and the movements it performs..
Stress, anxiety and depression contribute to these pictures. Get medical help if you notice any worsening. Obesity helps a lot in the onset of these complications, as well as the sedentarism. Get into the habit of practicing physical activities and maintain a balanced diet.
How to Treat Rheumatism:Even though it is not possible to say that theRheumatismhas healing, it is important to know that the treatment involves a combination of remedies and supplements, strengthening exercises, rest, joint protection, family support and changes in diet. So check it out nowHow to Treat Rheumatism:
Medications To Treat Rheumatism:Currently, two types of drugs are used to treatRheumatism:.
- Rapid Action Medications:Also known as first-line medications (such as Aspirin and Cortisone), they are used to decrease pain and reduce inflammation;
- Disease Activity Modifying Drugs (DMARDs):They take a little longer to take effect, but they promote a remission ofRheumatismand prevent further damage to joints.
Physiotherapy:In addition to medical treatment, the physician may suggest physiotherapy sessions so that theRheumatismlearn to do exercises to improve the flexibility of the ligaments and joints possibly compromised byRheumatism.The physiotherapist can also teach different movements to facilitate day-to-day tasks such as picking up an object or dressing.
Physical activity:Exercising regularly through mild or moderate activities is a great way to strengthen muscles and increase range of motion. Hydro-gymnastics, walking and Tai chi chuan are activities that can help in the treatment ofRheumatism..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
Food:Certain foods can be used both forRheumatismprevention of the disease, since it can not be said that theRheumatismhas healing. The diet forRheumatismshould be rich in anti-inflammatory foods (fruits, vegetables and whole grains) and very poor in recognizably inflammatory substances such as sugar and fried foods..
An individual diet plan should be prescribed by your doctor or nutritionist, but in general your diet should be composed largely of vegetables. About 65-70% of your daily menu should consist of fruits, vegetables, and legumes..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
How to Treat Rheumatism Naturally:Because they are chronic diseases, it is difficult to find a treatment thatRheumatism, but many medicines, not only those produced in the laboratory, like those found in natural medicine, offer the relief of symptoms. Check out some alternative technique tips forTreating Rheumatism Naturally:
- Cucumber:Take daily cucumber juice with beet and carrot fast.
- Watermelon:Replacing a meal with a generous portion of the fruit helps relieve rheumatic pain.
- Cress:To combat not only theRheumatismlike gout, it is advisable to take a juice made with ¼ cup of watercress juice twice a day for every 2/4 cup of water.
- Lettuce:Beat the leaf stems of the lettuce along with water in the blender and strain. Drink half a glass every day before bed.
- Tomato:The tomato is considered alkalizing, that is, it helps to combat excess uric acid, so an important tip is to prepare a tomato juice with parsley and ingest it at least 4 times a week.
- Horsetail:Prepare a tea with horsetail leaves, dandelion and leather hat (3 tablespoons of leaves for each liter of water) and drink 3 cups of tea a day.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.