Foods That Combat the Cold at Homein a simple and 100% natural way. In addition, this time of year, even in regions where winter is not strict, greatly increases the occurrence of colds and flu. Taking care of family health becomes a very complicated task because when one heals the other becomes ill, and this relay can last until spring in September. But do not need be like that.Nutritionists, from São Paulo, indicate foods that treat and prevent these diseases. But be careful: they do not dispense with the H1N1 flu vaccine. If you missed the free vaccination, you should look for hospitals or private clinics - you can not go unprotected. So check it out nowThe 7 Foods That Combat the Cold at Home.
Orange:The juice of this fruit is the most ingested among those who have vitamin C. Besides the taste pleasing to almost every taste, the fruit helps to maintain soft skin and heart health. This vitamin is even more concentrated in acerola, although its consumption is not so common in large cities, it is worth investing in this fruit. Other less commented, but also have vitamin C are cashew and strawberry essential for
Pomegranate:This fruit is also a source of vitamin C and has a high concentration of iron, antioxidants, phytochemicals and polyphenols. Rich in fiber, fruit helpsFighting the Cold at Homeand cardiovascular diseases and to protect the body from harmful free radicals, in a way that aids in the prevention ofdiseases such as cancer..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Garlic:One of the most affordable food and that usually brakes cooled is garlic, especially in the form of tea. To break its pungent flavor, you can add a little cinnamon. Garlic is highly recommended for strengthening the immune system, as well as soothe throat irritation, avoiding cough crises.
Omega 3 Foods:We can highlight fish, nuts and olive oil as sources of omega 3. Because it is not produced by the body, it is very important that we seek external sources of this nutrient full of anti-inflammatory properties. In addition he is highly sought after forThey fight the Cold at Home..
Ginger tea:This tea is rich in anti-inflammatory properties and widely used in relieving sore throat. In addition, you can add honey in your tea and make it softer in fighting the infection.
Chicken Soup:Surely you know this classic recipe, great forFight the Cold at Homeand dehydration so common. To make it even more delicious, add onion, garlic and potato, it's perfect!
Eggs:Shaken or just using the whites, thanks to their nutrients and proteins, the eggs are ideal forFight the Cold at Homeand throat..
Who Has Never Been Hostage of a Flu or Cold:This is due to the low immunity of our organism. To strengthen your immune system and not stay in bed, healthy eating becomes critical..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
You can keep your immune system strengthened from the first to the last meal. To do this, simply consume some substances, such as omega 3 and vitamins A and C, which we find in some foods thatFight the Cold at Homefast..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.