Blood Clot - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsthis condition. In addition, theBlood clotis a group of blood that has changed from a liquid to a gel or semi-solid state. Coagulation is a necessary process that can prevent you from losing too much blood in certain cases, such as when you are injured or cut. When oneBlood clotforms within one of the veins, does not always dissolve on its own. This can be a very dangerous and even life threatening situation.
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is the name for when a clot forms in one of the major veins in the back of your body. It is most common that this happens in one of the legs, but it can also happen in your arms, pelvis, lungs or even your brain.
aBlood clotProperty usually will not harm you but there is a chance that it can move and become dangerous. If oneBlood clotif you release and travel through your veins to the heart or lungs, it can get trapped and prevent blood flow. This is a medical emergency..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Causes of Blood Clot:Three factors can lead to the formation of aBlood clotinside a blood vessel:
- Damage to a blood vessel due to trauma or other conditions;
- Changes in normal blood flow, including unusual turbulence, or partial or complete blockage of blood flow;
- Hypercoagulability, a rare condition in which blood is more likely than usual to coagulate.
Symptoms of Blood Clot:Symptoms of aBlood clotin the venous system may include swelling of the affected area, heat, redness and pain. Venous blood clots occur most commonly in the arms and legs. Symptoms of an arterial blood clot result from a lack or decrease in oxygen delivery to the tissues supplied by the involved artery. Pain in the area involved is often the first symptom..
Other symptoms may occur when the blood clots form in a specific area. For example, clots in the coronary arteries can cause chest pain and the accompanying symptoms of a heart attack.
Blood Clot Diagnostics:The diagnosis ofBlood clotvaries according to the location and type of your blood clot. Your doctor will usually start by getting your medical history as this can provide information about factors that caused the clot and will also perform a physical examination. In an emergency situation where patients may be unable to describe their symptoms, doctors can send patients to be tested immediately after a physical examination.
Treatments for Blood Clot:The main means for treating aBlood clotdepend on the location of the clot and its health. If you are having symptoms and suspect that you may haveBlood clot, consult a physician immediately..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
There have been many advances in research that have improved prevention andBlood clot. Some current treatments include:
- Anticoagulants - medicines that prevent the formation of a clot;
- Thrombolytic - drug that dissolves blood clot;
- Catheter-directed thrombolysis - a procedure in which a long tube, called a catheter, is inserted surgically and directed to theBlood clotwhere it delivers coagulation medication;
- Thrombectomy - surgical removal of a clot.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.