Primary Insomnia - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsthis condition. In additionPrimary Insomniais a common sleep disorder that affects most adults at some point in their lives. People with insomnia usually have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. In some cases, you may fall asleep quickly but wake up several times throughout the night.
Some people with insomnia have trouble falling asleep. Others may sleep, but wake up very early. There are still those who have problems both to fall asleep and to continue sleeping. As a result, insomnia can cause the person to have very little sleep or that this is of poor quality.
Types of Insomnia:There are two types of insomnia. The most common type is called secondary insomnia, which is a symptom or side effect of some other problem. It is believed that around 80% of people with insomnia have the secondary..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Certain medical conditions, medications, sleep disorders and substances can cause secondary insomnia. Already thePrimary Insomniait is not a medical problem, medication or other substances. Various changes in life canPrimary Insomnia, such as long-term stress and emotional disorders.
Causes of Primary Insomnia:The causes ofPrimary Insomniamay include:.
- Go to bed at different times every night;
- Sucking several times during the day;
- To work at night;
- sleep with your television or radio connected;
- Not doing enough exercise or physical activity;
- Consume lots of caffeine;
- Intake of alcohol or caffeine-containing medication;
- Psychological stress or worry;
- Physical pain;
- Mental health disorders such as depression or anxiety;
- Medical conditions such as hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone) or kidney disease.
Symptoms of Primary Insomnia:Adults need at least seven to eight hours of sleep every night. If you havePrimary Insomnia, it may take 30 minutes or more to fall asleep. Also, you can only sleep for a few hours at a time.
Other common symptoms ofPrimary Insomniainclude:
- Drowsiness during the day;
- Difficulty concentrating;
- Headaches and tension;
- Being constantly worried about sleep;
- generalized anxiety;
- Did not feel refreshed in the morning.
Diagnosis of Primary Insomnia:Several tests may help your doctor determine the cause of yourPrimary Insomnia. These include a physical examination and several blood tests. Both tests can rule out conditions that can causePrimary Insomnia, such as hypothyroidism and kidney disease. Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, because some drugs can cause sleep problems..
Your doctor may also recommend that you keep a sleep journal. Write down your activities and meals every day, and then record each night that you have insomnia. This information can help your doctor determine the behavioral causes of your sleep problem, such as drinking coffee late in the afternoon..
Polysomnography can also help your doctor learn the cause of your insomnia. This is an overnight sleep study performed at a hospital or sleep clinic. This test can help your doctor determine if you suffer from sleep disorders such as restless legs syndrome (the uncontrollable need to move legs while sleeping) or sleep apnea (abnormal breathing pauses during sleep). sleep).
Primary Insomnia Treatments:The treatment forPrimary Insomniadepends on the underlying cause. If your doctor believes that the medications are causing your insomnia, they may decrease your dosage or recommend an alternative medication..
Behavioral therapy may also be effective in treatingPrimary Insomnia. Teaches techniques to help you control unwanted behaviors. The techniques associated with this therapy include:
- Breathing and Relaxation Techniques to Improve Your Mood and Reduce Pre-Sleep Anxiety
- Replace negative thoughts and emotions about sleeping with positive people;
- Reserve your bed to sleep and have sex, avoiding other activities in bed, such as watching television or working on the computer.
If you can not control your stress with behavioral therapy, or if you suffer from depression or an anxiety disorder, your doctor may recommend other therapies. They may suggest talk therapy with a counselor or psychiatrist. They may also prescribe an anti-anxiety or anti-depressant medication.
A medicine to help sleep can also help you sleep better. Both prescription and over-the-counter sleep aids are effective in the short term. However, these drugs are habit-forming and have side effects that can affect your daily life. You may experience memory problems and daytime drowsiness. Blurred vision can also occur, along with dry mouth and balance problems..
Perspective for Primary Insomnia:Most people can overcomePrimary Insomnia, improving their sleep environments, treating underlying medical conditions and improving sleep and eating habits.
Drowsiness during the day is a major complication ofPrimary Insomnia. Your risk of accident increases while your performance at work and at school may suffer. THEPrimary Insomniahas a negative impact on your health and increases your risk of obesity, heart disease and diabetes. Insomnia can weaken your immune system..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
Prevention of Primary Insomnia:Simple lifestyle changes can help you develop better sleep habits, sometimes known as sleep hygiene. These include:.
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day;
- Avoid naps after 3 pm;
- Avoid caffeine at night;
- Limit water and other liquids before bedtime;
- Keep your room cool, cool and dark using ear plugs and hanging curtains to block light;
- Avoid exercising two to three hours before bedtime;
- Avoid stimulating activity before bedtime, such as watching TV or playing video games.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
You may need a combination of better sound hygiene and medical treatment to help your insomnia. If these steps do not help, you should see a doctor..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.