THEthe fluis a disease that can affect anyone. Generally, many people ignore the cold and reluctant to take some care or habits to cure it. However, even if thethe fluis often considered as a mild disease, which can be easily transmitted through the air, thus increasing transmission to the people around.
On average, Brazilians get sick 3 timesthe fluof the year and spend 5 to 7 days to complete the recovery. In many cases, it may take longer because of"bad"habits that aggravate the disease. People think that the flu is normal that you have to resist, but it should not be. Some habits can improve or worsen the symptoms. therefore, for influenza does not worsen, avoid these"mistakes"which prolong the permanence of the virus.
1. Self-medication:Self-medication is very common ingestion when having the flu. In addition, self-medication can lead to a wrong treatment and make a simple cold orthe fluin a larger problem. Wrong treatment can develop into a more serious condition..
2. The consumption of alcohol:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours in bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
3. Dehydration or low water consumption:You should drink plenty of water when you are sick because the water will help to thin the mucus. Almost all the liquid will help. Mineral water, juice, hot tea and soup are all good forrelieve the flu. In addition, fluid intake also helps eliminate the viruses and toxins that invade your body.
4. Smoke:Smokers in general are more vulnerable to the flu virus and chilled than nonsmokers. This is due to the fact that the toxin inside the substance contained in the cigarette rapidly degenerates their immune systems. Smokers who have the flu are also generally more severe and difficult to cure. Because smoking damages the cells in the lungs, which makes it difficult for smokers toflu fight. If you have a cold, stop smoking and avoid the people around you who are smoking..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
5. Lack of sleep:Proper sleep is the key to having a healthy immune system. One study found that lack of sleep increases 3 times the risk of catching a cold..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.