Costello Syndrome - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsto cope with this condition. In additionCostello Syndromeis a rare hereditary disease, also known as faciocutaneoskeletal syndrome or FCS syndrome. THECostello Syndromeis a disease generally little known to the general public.
THECostello Syndromeis an autosomal dominant syndrome of a multiple congenital anomaly and mental retardation characterized by developmental failure in the as a result of severe postnatal feeding difficulties, short stature, coarse facial features (full lips, big).The patient has thin (curly or thin), flaccid skin with deep folds on the palms and soles of the feet, papilloma of the face of the perianal region, diffuse hypotonia and laxity of the joints with ulnar deviation of the wrists and fingers and Achilles tendons straits. Cardiac involvement includes cardiac hypertrophy (typically typical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy), congenital heart defect (usually valvular pulmonary stenosis), and arrhythmia.
Causes of Costello Syndrome:THECostello Syndromeis caused by mutations in the HRAS gene. It is considered an autosomal dominant disease, but almost all reported cases resulted from mutations of new genes and occurred in people with no history of the disease in the family..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Costello Syndrome:Mutations in the gene in question lead to the emergence of differentCostello Syndrome, as:.
- Presence of papillomas;
- Mental retardation;
- Difficulty sucking;
- Foot cavus;
- Short neck;
- Loose skin;
- Low ears and / or thick lobes;
- Thicker lips;
- Slow growth;
- Rough facial skin;
- Thin nails;
- Dark pigmentation of the skin and thick, hardened and dry texture;
- Sparse and curly hair;
- Heart problems (abnormal heart rhythm);
- Musculoskeletal joints of the highly flexible fingers;
- Small and bulbous nose.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatment of Costello Syndrome:There is no cure forCostello Syndrome, but treatments are under development. However, supportive care - from help with early childhood nutrition to special education - and treatment of complications such as heart problems can help affected children reach their potential..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.