The Benefits of Hibiscus Tea for Healthare diverse, therefore, it possesses a great amount of nutrients essential for general health of the body. Besides, what gives this power to the hibiscus? Above all, the high concentration of anthocyanin - a pigment in the flavonoid family that has antioxidant action (takes a anti-inflammatory (combating inflammation of the cells, allowing them to fully functions). Result: "The body stops accumulating toxins - enemy substances that make it difficult to lose weight
Intense red color and peculiar taste, the dried hibiscus flower has gained space in the diet of the Brazilians, mainly, by the effect emagrecedor and diuretic, More its benefits are numerous. Tea protects against serious diseases likecolon cancerand fight simple evils like dandruff, see what it can do for you. So check it out nowThe 5 Benefits of Hibiscus Tea for Health.To (Almost) Everything:The professor of nutrition at the Anhanguera University of Brasília, Nádia Neves, explains that the flower helps control the diuretic, anti-inflammatory, laxative, analgesic, expectorant, digestive, soothing and anti-dandruff. best
"The plant still helps in fighting heart disease, increases good cholesterol levels, lowers bad cholesterol levels and also lowers triglycerides." In addition, proteins, carbohydrates, fibers, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin C, vitamin B1 and B2, vitamin A, folic acid and calcium are among its properties..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Power Slimming:OHibiscus Tea For Healthhas diuretic action, helping to eliminate fluid retention. It is effective in controlling the accumulation of fats, especially the most difficult to eliminate, which are concentrated in the belly and hips. This is because tea acts to reduce adipogenesis, which is the process in which pre-adipocyte cells become mature cells called adipocytes. These cells have the function of accumulatingbody fat.
Prevents Cancer:Recent research indicates that hibiscus is able to prevent and inhibit the tumoral progression of colon cancer in animals. According to Nadia, the conclusion of the tests indicated that the tumor progression in the animals that consumed the hibiscus extract was much smaller than in the animals that received only normal feeding..
Everybody Can:While improving various diseases,Hibiscus Tea For Healthshould not be ingested by pregnant or lactating women. Research shows that hibiscus tea can cause interference in the structure of the baby's genes. "Hibiscus tea has polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, components that are associated with cancer and congenital malformations said the professor.
There is also evidence that hibiscus can lead to menstruation in pregnant women, which can result in miscarriages. People who suffer from low blood pressure are part of the group that should avoid this tea, since one of the actions of the plant is, precisely,lower blood pressure..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
METHOD OF PREPARATION:.
- As soon as water begins to lift the first balls, turn off the fire.
- Add 2 tablespoons full of dried hibiscus (or 2 sachets).
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Coe then.
- Avoid reheating so as not to diminish the therapeutic effects of the plant.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.