The Homemade Recipe to Eliminate Excess of Intestinal Gasesis done simply and naturally. In addition, theIntestinal Gasses(or flatus) is air that accumulates in the digestive system and can be released through the anus. Usually theIntestinal Gassespose no health concern, but sometimes they can cause discomfort or severe pain or in the abdomen and chest.
Causes of Intestinal Gases:Theintestinal gashave different causes and to identify them is important to follow the most appropriate treatment. Some causes of gas are:
- Swallowing Air:It makes the belly swollen and causes belching. In this case, avoiding chewing gum helps fightIntestinal Gasses, as well as eating more slowly.
- Foods that are difficult to digest, such as greasy and high in fiber:They take longer to digest and increase fermentation, causingIntestinal Gasses,so they should be avoided.
Drinks with Gas:They facilitate the swallowing of more air and therefore eliminating the fizzy drinks can greatly improve the need to belch and eliminate
- Sedentary lifestyle:The sedentary ones have a slower digestion and this favors the fermentation of the foods causing theIntestinal Gasses, so it is recommended to practice exercises regularly.
- Constipation:As feces stay longer in the intestine they increase fermentation andIntestinal Gasses, so it is recommended to end the constipation by making changes in feeding.
The combination of high-fiber foods with high-fat foods alsoIntestinal Gasses, so you should avoid eating whole grain bread with cheddar cheese, for example ....
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Intestinal Gases:These symptoms ofIntestinal Gassesmay vary in intensity according to the individual's sensitivity and the amount ofIntestinal Gassespresent in the digestive system. Signs and symptoms that may indicate the presence ofintestinal gasgenerally are:
- Severe abdominal pain, sometimes pinched;
- Abdominal swelling;
- Hard belly;
- Intestinal colic.
If theIntestinal Gassesare so frequent that they interfere with the quality of life of the patient, it is important to talk about the symptom with the general practitioner. In addition, there are natural treatments that can minimize the problem, such asHomemade Recipe to Eliminate Excess of Intestinal Gaseswhich helps to combat this evil that is often embarrassing. So check it out nowHomemade Recipe To Eliminate Excess Of Intestinal Gases:.
- 1 leaf of watercress chopped
- 1 leaf chopped parsley
- ½ cup (100ml) of filtered water
- ½ cup of honey.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Beat the watercress, parsley and water in the blender until smooth.
- Strain in a fine sieve and add the honey gradually, stirring well.
- Take 2 tablespoons (soup) before main meals (lunch and dinner).
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.