Eating Disorder - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsof this disorder. In addition, theEating disorderis a psychological and physical illness characterized by a concern with food and weight. This condition is often so severe that the person with theEating disordercan focus on very few things besides the foods they eat, how much they weigh and how they appear to others. For example, a person withEating disorderyou can eat extremely small amounts of food or none at all.
They can also spend hours looking at themselves in the mirror. A person with another type ofEating disorderyou can overeat or eat in secret. Many people withEating disorderalso face other diseases. These are called comorbidities, or diseases that coexist withEating disorder. For people withEating disorder, these other illnesses usually include depression, anxiety disorders and substance abuse.
How Does a Eating Disorder Begin?.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
The path from a normal healthy diet to aEating disordersometimes it's very disconcerting. Although the exact cause is unknown, certain factors may play a role in the development of aEating disorder.
This could include emotional problems such as low self-esteem or impulsive behavior. Traumatic events, abuse or pressure to fit the definition of society's beauty can also trigger a shift to unhealthy behaviors..
OEating disorderyou can start slowly, with crash diets or overeating from time to time. At some point, these habits of eating less or eating more start to sneeze out of control. The desire and the drive to eat less or more are destroyed. This leads to an unhealthy relationship with food and with the body.
Causes of Eating Disorder:OEating disorderis caused by a number of factors, including biological, social and psychological factors. Some of them are:
Diet:Some people may suffer fromEating disorderwhen they are on a restrictive diet, since, they claim, diet can make people depressed and deprived of food. The solution would be to leave the diet and return to normal eating, but research indicates that theEating disordereven after resuming normal power. However, not all dieters suffer from binge eating, so the existence of another factor may influenceEating disorder..
Emotional Feeding:People with low self-esteem, who have problems with weight, or children whose parents used food to comfort or reward can use food as a form of comfort, and developing theEating disorder..
Stress:People withEating disorderthey are usually very stressed. Stress can either cause or be caused by binge eating, which creates a cycle in which the person eats to become less stressed, you become more stressed because you have eaten too much and come back to eat to stress. Controlling stress is an important part of controlling binge eating.
Depression:Depression andEating disorderare highly connected. Many people withEating disorderhave or have had depression at some point in their lives. The risk of a person suffering fromEating disorderdeveloping is also greater than that of a person who does not suffer from the disorder..
Other causes ofEating disorderinclude poor eating habits, body image disorder, food addiction and hormonal dysfunctions that prevent the brain from receiving the signs of hunger and satiety.
Symptoms of Eating Disorder:The signs and symptoms ofEating disordercan be divided into behavioral and emotional symptoms.
Behavioral Symptoms of Eating Disorder:.
- Inability to stop eating or control what you are eating;
- Eat large quantities of food quickly;
- Eat even when you are full;
- Hide or store food to eat hidden;
- Eat normally close to other people and compulsively when alone;
- Make several different diets;
- Eat continuously during the day, with no meal times planned.
Emotional Symptoms of Eating Disorder:
- Stress or tension that only happens when eating;
- Embarrassment with how much you are eating;
- Feeling cushioned when you are eating compulsively - you feel like you are not there or like
It was on autopilot.
- Never feel satisfied, no matter how much you eat;
- Feeling depressed, guilty, or upset after eating compulsively;
- Fear of not being able to stop eating;
- Despair to control weight and eating habits.
Treatments of Eating Disorder:Treatment ofEating disorderseeks to restore proper eating behavior, and restore weight considered normal for the age and height of the individual. The goal of treatment is to remove the individual from the clinical imbalance that the severity of the symptoms can generate..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
Because they are extremely complex, theEating disorderrequires a treatment carried out by a multiprofessional team, with a psychologist, nutritionist, endocrinologist and psychiatrist. In relation to the restoration of mental health, the psychiatrist and the psychologist are the professionals best prepared to carry out the evaluation and to draw strategies for the treatment of theEating disorder..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Psychiatry can medicate the patient according to original pathology and mental comorbidities in order to rescue the mood balance. On the other hand, the psychologist's job is to treat the individual's relations, whether with his family, with society, and especially with himself. The psychotherapeutic process helps in the recovery of self-esteem, offering a way of discovering the causes of strategies and skills to better deal with imbalances emotional.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.