Parkinson's Disease - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentswhich we should not ignore. In addition, thediseaseof Parkinson'saffects the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. Symptoms ofParkinson's diseaseinclude muscle stiffness, tremors, and changes in speech and gait. After the diagnosis, the treatments ofdiseaseParkinson'smay help relieve symptoms, but there is no cure. THEParkinson's diseaseis the second most common neurodegenerative disorder and the most common movement disorder.
It is characterized by progressive loss of muscle control, which leads to limb tremor and resting head, stiffness, sluggishness and impaired balance. As symptoms worsen, it can become difficult to walk, talk, and complete simple tasks. The progression ofParkinson's diseaseand the degree of impairment varies from individual to individual. So, check outDiseaseof Parkinson's - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatments.
Causes of Parkinson's Disease:Nerve cells use a brain chemical called dopamine to help control muscle movements. O
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Genetics:mutations may be involved in the causes ofParkinson,but these cases are rare, they usually happen with family members affected byParkinson's disease.However, some genetic mutations seem to increase the risk of disease
Environment:exposure to certain toxins or environmental factors may increase the risk ofdiseaseParkinson'sin the future, but the risk is relatively small..
Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease:The main signs and symptoms ofdiseaseParkinson'sare:
- Legitimate Movements
- Bent posture
Other Common Symptoms in Parkinson's:In addition to the aforementioned symptoms, which are fundamental todiseaseParkinson,there are other manifestations that are also common in the disease, such as:
- Sleep disturbances, such as insomnia, nightmares or somnambulism;
- Sadness and depression;
- Difficulty in smelling;
- Excessive sweating;
- Dermatitis on the skin;
- Intestine arrested;
- Dementia of theParkinson,in which there is loss of memory.
These symptoms ofParkinson's diseasemay be present to a greater or lesser extent, according to the development of thediseaseParkinson'seach person..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatment for Parkinson's Disease:There is no cure for the evil ofParkinson,however, current treatments are quite effective in controlling symptoms. One of the most commonly used drugs is levodopa + carbidopa (Sinemet), which is transformed into dopamine within the brain. Several other drugs that mimic the action of dopamine in the brain can be used, among them: bromocriptine, pramipexole and ropinirole. In addition to treatment forParkinson'sthe practice of regular exercise is important to delay the motor symptoms of the disease..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.