THEVitamin Khas an important role in the body, it helps in clotting the blood preventing excessive bleeding. THEvitamin K deficiencyis rare in adults. However, people with liver disease, pancreatic disease, celiac disease, bulimia, inflammatory bowel disease, people on strict diets, people with malabsorption or people who have had abdominal surgeries are at a higher risk high.Certain drugs may also increase the risk ofvitamin k deficiency, such as certain antibiotics or anti-coagulant drugs. People who use anti-coagulant drugs should be careful about consuming extra foods or supplements rich invitamin K, as it may interfere with health. In fact, if you are taking any type of medication, it is best to ask your doctor if it is okay to complete withvitamin K. The following are some signs and symptoms ofvitamin K deficiency.
Intense Menstrual Bleeding:In women, heavy menstrual bleeding is a potential sign of a vitamin K deficiency.
Bleeding Gums:When the body has avitamin K deficiency, bleeding gums occur, this should be a warning sign.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Bleeding in the Nose:Nosebleeds are another sign of reduced ability to coagulate the body's blood.
Sign of Bruising in the Body:The occurrence of bruising is a possible sign ofvitamin K deficiency. In people with celiac disease, a condition that inhibits the absorption of vitamins, porting, when hematomas appear may be the only sign of the disease. Once people acquire celiac disease, one should have a gluten-free diet. Usually bruising should stop..
Blood vessels fragile:When blood vessels break, they can also be a sign of vitamin K deficiency..
Bleeding in urine:The presence of blood in the urine may indicate a poor ability to coagulate the blood as a result of avitamin K deficiency.
bleeding Intense By Injury:If there is avitamin K deficiency, the blood will drain from an injury or during a surgical procedure because of the body's lack of ability to clot blood..
What Are Foods Rich in Vitamin K?.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
The use ofvitamin Kthrough injections or oral supplements is definitely an option, but adding specific foods in your diet will help maintain the desired levels of vitamin K in your body. The following are some of the foods with high amount of vitamin K:
- Brussels sproutscooked
- Boiled egg
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.