Polyarteritis Nodosa - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsthat you should know. In additionPolyarteritis Nodosais a condition that causes swollen arteries. It mainly affects small and medium arteries, which can ignite or damage.
This is a serious disease of the blood vessels caused by a malfunction of the immune system. Continuous treatment is crucial and there is a risk of serious complications for those who have it and do not seek medical care.THEPolyarteritis Nodosa(PAN) ultimately affects all of your organs including the skin. It can also affect your central nervous system. Skin lesions are also very common. The NAP more frequently affects the skin on the legs and the wounds can be painful.
Symptoms of Polyarteritis Nodosa may include:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Decreased appetite
- Weight loss
- Abdominal pain
- Excessive fatigue
- Muscle and joint pain
According to Johns Hopkins, Polyarteritis Nodosa affects nervous systems in up to 70% of people. Without medical treatment, Polyarteritis Nodosa can cause seizures and neurological problems, including reduced alertness and cognitive dysfunction, after two to three years.
Who is at risk for polyarteritis nodosa:Although the exact cause of PAN is unknown, there are many factors that may increase your risk of developing the disease..
Polyarteritis Nodosa is more common in people who:
- Are 40 or more
- Are men
- You have an active infection against hepatitis B or C
It is important to understand these risk factors and talk to your doctor about performing regular tests. This is especially true if you have symptoms of PAN or if the condition runs in your family..
Treatment of Polyarteritis Nodosa:High doses of corticosteroids, or steroids, control the symptoms of Polyarteritis Nodosa (PAN), reducing inflammation and replacing certain hormones in the body. Corticosteroids can cause a number of side effects, especially when taken in the oral form.
The most common treatment for Polyarteritis Nodosa is:
- Immune suppressors
- Antiviral drugs
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Corticosteroids may help prevent your immune system from attacking your arteries, but other types of immunosuppressive drugs may be needed. This is especially true if your symptoms are severe..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.