The Symptoms of Stasis Dermatitiswhich we should not ignore. In addition, stasis dermatitis is a skin condition that is usually found in the leg. It arises from chronic venous insufficiency. This skin problem develops when there is slow blood circulation in the veins of the legs. Consequently, there is stasis or stagnation of the blood in the lower part of the leg.Constructed of extracellular fluid in the lower part of the leg over a period of time, it irritates the skin, causing itching, rashes, and other symptoms of dermatitis. Stasis dermatitis commonly occurs in middle-aged and elderly people.
Women are more affected than men. History of DVT or superficial presence of varicose veins is the common feature. So, check outThe 10 Symptoms of Stasis Dermatitis..
- Skin of the affected region hot and with presence of redness;
- Desquamation of the skin, leaving it with a darker aspect and with brown coloration;
- Wounds and ulcers in the region affected by the disease;
- Frequent itching (which may worsen at night or rest periods);
- Lack of blood circulation in the lower part of the legs, especially in the ankles;
- Emergence of bacterial infections;
- Accumulation of body fluids in the region;
- Frequent swelling (which can also increase at night, as well as the burning sensation);
Diagnosis of Stasis Dermatitis:The diagnosis of stasis dermatitis is done by a dermatologist through the clinical observation of the symptoms..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Treatment of Stasis Dermatitis:The treatment for stasis dermatitis tries to decrease the accumulation of blood in the lower legs. Patients should take care of how to protect the gas lesions to avoid infections and, when possible, raise the legs to avoid blood accumulation..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
If the ulcers present very aggressively, skin grafts may be performed to regenerate the affected tissue..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.