Retinal Vein Occlusion - What It Is, Causes and Treatmentsthat we should all know. In additionRetinal Vein Occlusionis sometimes referred to as an "eye attack." It is the blockage of one of the veins that return blood from the retina back to your heart. Your retina converts light and images into nerve signals and sends them to your brain through the optic nerve.
Blocks of blood clots or accumulation of fluid in your retinal veins impair the ability of your retina to filter out light and your ability to see. The severity of vision loss depends on the blocked vein. So check it out nowRetinal Vein Occlusion - What It Is, Causes and Treatments:
What Causes Retinal Vein Occlusion:Retinal vein occlusions usually occur because your arteries harden and cause clot as well as a stroke. Blockages are most common in people with narrow or damaged blood vessels, or with chronic diseases that cause them. Such diseases include:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Atherosclerosis, which is a hardening of the arteries:
- Glaucoma, which is the damage of the optic nerve that is usually caused by increased pressure:
- Macular edema, which is the leakage of fluid in the macula, or the area of the retina that allows sharp focus
- high pressure:
- high cholesterol:
- Blood disorders that affect coagulation:
- People over 60:
- People who smoke:
Symptoms of Retinal Vein Occlusion:The primary symptom ofRetinal Vein Occlusionis a blurring or loss of vision that is usually sudden onset and usually in only one eye. If left untreated, blurring or loss of vision usually worsens over hours or days. Sometimes you will see dark spots or floaters, which are tiny clusters of cells or material floating in your eyes.
In severe cases, a blocked vein will increase the pressure and cause pain in the eyes. It is important to see your doctor right away if you experience these symptoms becauseRetinal Vein Occlusioncan lead to other health problems..
Treatment of Retinal Vein Occlusion:Blockages in the retinal veins can not be removed. The treatment focuses on issues arising from theRetinal Vein Occlusion, such as:
- Laser therapy to reduce edema, or swelling caused by fluid leakage:
- Injections of corticosteroid drugs to reduce inflammation:
- A vitrectomy, which is the removal of all or part of the jelly tissue in your eye called "vitreous humor
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
This clinical trial shows that a combination of ruplizumab and perceptualizes is effective in restoring vision in patients with macular edema due to aRetinal Vein Occlusion..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.