Intermittent Fasting - What It Is and What are the Benefits, know. In addition, intermittent fasting is currently one of the most popular health and fitness trends in the world. People use intermittent fasting to lose weight, improve health and simplify their healthy lifestyle.
Many studies show that intermittent fasting can have powerful effects on your body and brain, and may even increase your life expectancy.
What is Intermittent Fasting:Intermittent Fasting is a term that refers to a pattern of eating, which uses cycles between periods of fasting and feeding. Intermittent fasting says nothing about the foods you should consume, but rather when you should consume..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Therefore, it can not be defined as a "diet" in the conventional sense, it is more precisely described as a "pattern of The common methods of intermittent fasting involve daily fasting for 16 hours, or fasting for 24 hours, twice daily for week. Humans have actually been experiencing intermittent fasting during evolution, sometimes because there was no food sufficient, and also because some of them were part of major religions, such as Islam, Christianity and Buddhism.
If you start thinking about this, you will notice that our ancestors hunters and gatherers did not have supermarkets, refrigerators or food available throughout the year. Sometimes they could not find anything to eat, and their bodies were evolving so that they were able to function without food for long periods of time..
In any case, fasting is occasionally more "natural" than eating consistently 3-4 (or more) times a day.
Conclusion:Intermittent fasting is a term that refers to a feeding pattern that uses cycles between periods of fasting and feeding. At this time, it is very popular among the health community and gymnastics.
How to Make Faster Fast:Intermittent fasting has been very popular for many years and can utilize several different methods. They all imply the division of the day of the week into "feeding periods" and "periods of fasting." During periods of intermittent fasting one should eat very little or nothing at all..
Most Popular Methods of Intermittent Fasting:There are several different ways to do intermittent fasting, they all divide the day or week into "meal periods" and "fast periods."
- 16/8 Method:also called the Leangains protocol, this consists of skipping breakfast and restricting your daily feeding period to 8 hours, for example, from 1: 0 hours to 2: 0. And then, "fasting" for the next 16 hours.
- Stop eating:It is a 24 hour fast, once or twice a week, for example, do not eat from dinner time from one day to the next day's dinner time.
- Diet d5-2:On two non-consecutive days of the week, you only eat 500 to 600 calories, you can eat normally in the other 5 days.
By eating less calories, all these methods of intermittent fasting should make you lose weight, while they do not make up for the fact that you eat much more than you need during periods of food. The 16/8 method tends to be the simplest, most sustainable, and easiest to meet, and is also the most popular.
How Flashing Fast Affects Cells and Hormones:When you are fasting, several things happen in your body on a cellular and molecular level. For example, your body changes hormone levels so that stored body fat is more their cells also initiate important repair processes, and alter genes. Here are some changes that occur in your body when you are on intermittent fasting:.
- Human Growth Hormone:Growth hormone levels increase by up to 5 times. This brings benefits to fat loss and muscle gain.
- Insulin:It increases insulin sensitivity and insulin levels fall dramatically. A low insulin level causes stored body fat to burn more easily.
- Cellular Repair:When on intermittent fasting, the cells initiate cellular repair processes. This includes autophagy, in which cells digest and eliminate the old, dysfunctional proteins that build up inside cells.
- Gene expression:There are changes in the function of genes related to protection of longevity and disease. These changes in hormone levels, gene expression and cell function are the health benefits of intermittent fasting.
Flashing Fast For Weight Loss:Weight loss is the most common reason people experience intermittent fasting. By making you eat less food, intermittent fasting leads to an automatic reduction in calorie intake.
In addition, intermittent fasting changes hormone levels to facilitate weight loss. In addition to lowering insulin and causing an increase in growth hormone levels, intermittent fasting increases the release of the hormone, norepinephrine (norepinephrine) from fat burning.
Because of these hormonal changes, intermittent fasting can actually increase your metabolic rate from, to 14%. Intermittent fasting will help you consume fewer calories and burn more calories, this causes weight loss by changing both sides of the calorie equation..
However, keep in mind that the main reason for this work is that it helps in ingesting fewer calories in general if you eat too much and in large quantities during the meal periods, then you will not be able to lose weight in all.
Benefits of Intermittent Fasting:Many studies have been done regarding intermittent fasting. These studies have shown that you can have powerful benefits for weight management and the health of your body and brain can even help you live longer. Check out the key benefits of intermittent fasting for health:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
- Weight loss:As mentioned above, intermittent fasting can help you lose weight and belly fat without having to consciously restrict calories.
- Insulin Resistance:Intermittent fasting can reduce insulin resistance by reducing blood sugar by 3-6% and increasing insulin levels by 20-31%. This can protect against type 2 diabetes.
- Inflammation:Some studies show reductions in markers of inflammation, a key factor in many chronic diseases.
- Heart Health:Intermittent fasting can reduce LDL cholesterol, blood triglycerides, inflammatory markers, blood sugar and insulin resistance. All of these are risk factors for heart disease.
- Cancer:Animal studies suggest that intermittent fasting may help prevent cancer.
- Brain Health:Intermittent fasting increases a brain hormone called BDNF and may aid in the growth of new nerve cells.
Flashing Fast For Healthy Living:It can be very difficult to fulfill a simple and healthy diet, and one of the main obstacles is all the work needed to plan and cook healthy meals. If you follow intermittent fasting, this will be easier because you will not have to plan to cook or clean after meals, as you did before..
Women Must Make Faster Fasting:There is some evidence that intermittent fasting may not be as beneficial for women as for men. There are reports of women who had amenorrhea (menstrual period in pause), when they began to intermittent fasting, her menstrual flow returned, coming to normal with the interruption of fasting intermittent.
For these reasons, women should certainly be wary of intermittent fasting, taking it in moderation, and if you have problems, such as amenorrhea, stop immediately. If you have fertility problems and / or are trying to get pregnant, you should forget the intermittent fasting now. Intermittent fasting may be a bad idea during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
People who are underweight or who have a history of eating disorders should not fast intermittently. There is also some evidence that intermittent fasting may be harmful for some women. If you have any of the above reported pictures then you should not follow the intermittent fasting without consulting a healthcare professional in the first place. In such cases, intermittent fasting can be very detrimental to your health..
Intermittent Fasting Side Effects:Hunger is the main side effect of intermittent fasting, you may also feel weak, and your brain will function as usual. This is only temporary, as it may take some time for your body to adapt to the new meal times. If you have a particular medical condition, you need to consult your doctor before starting the intermittent fasting. This is especially important for people who:
- You have diabetes.
- You have problems with blood sugar regulation.
- You have low blood pressure.
- Take medicine.
- Has low weight.
- History of eating disorders.
- Woman trying to get pregnant.
- Woman with amenorrhea background.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
Having said all this, the intermittent fasting has an excellent safety profile. There is nothing "dangerous" to not eat for a while if you are totally healthy and well nourished in general.
Intermittent Fasting Doubts:Here are answers to the 7 most common questions about intermittent fasting:.
1-Can I drink liquids during Intermittent Fasting?Yes, water, coffee, tea and other non-calorie beverages. Do not add sugar to your coffee, milk and creams can be consumed in small amounts or if you prefer to substitute for vegetable milks. Coffee can be particularly beneficial during intermittent fasting because it satisfies hunger. For best results, we suggest drinking water only during intermittent fasting.
2-Is It Healthy to Skip the Breakfast?No, the problem is that most people who do not eat breakfast have stereotyped and very unhealthy lifestyles. Be sure to eat healthy food throughout the day, and drink plenty of water, and everything will be fine.
3-Can I Take Supplements During Intermittent Fasting?Yes, however, be aware that some supplements (such as fat-soluble vitamins) may work best when taken between meals.
4-Can I Exercise During Intermittent Fasting?Yes, the exercises fit very well with the intermittent fasting. Some people recommend taking branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) before training and before breakfast.
5- Intermittent Fasting causes loss of muscle mass?All methods of weight loss can cause loss of muscle mass, so it is important to maintain a high protein intake. One study shows that intermittent fasting causes less muscle mass loss than normal calorie restriction.
Can Intermittent Fasting Decrease My Metabolism?No, studies show that short-term intermittent fasting actually increases metabolism. However, longer fasts (3 days or more) can suppress metabolism.
7-Can Children Fast?That's probably a bad idea.
Experiencing Flashing Fast:You've probably had a lot of "flashing" fasts all your life. If you dine, and sleep late, and do not feed yourself until lunch the next day, then you will have made a 16 hour fast. Many people actually eat this way instinctively, just do not feel hungry in the morning.
Many people find that the 16/8 method is the simplest and most sustainable way to intermittent fasting, so it may be the most advisable of you to start. If you find it easy to carry and feel good during intermittent fasting, then you can try moving on to faster fasts as fast as 24-hour fasts, 1 or 2 times a week, or consume only 500-600 calories per day for 1 or 2 days per week (diet 5: 2).
Another simple proposition is to fast when convenient, skip meals occasionally when you are not hungry, or when you do not have time to cook. There is no need to follow a structured intermittent fasting plan to get at least some of the benefits. It is recommended that you experiment with different approaches and find something that you like and fit your schedule..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Note:Intermittent fasting is great for some people, but not for others, the only way to know which group you belong to is experiencing. If you feel good with intermittent fasting and find it a sustainable way to feed then it can be a very powerful tool to help you lose weight and improve your health..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.