Cavernoma - Causes and Treatmentswhich many should know. In additionCavernomais a set of abnormal blood vessels commonly found in the brain and spinal cord. They are sometimes known as cavernous angiomas, cavernous hemangiomas or cerebral cavernous malformation. A typical cavernoma looks like a raspberry. It is full of blood that flows slowly through vessels that are like "caves." aCavernomamay vary in size from a few millimeters to several centimeters in diameter.
The Cavernoma can cause a wide variety of symptoms, including seizures (the most frequent), suggestive symptoms of stroke, such as weakness of one arm or leg, bleeding leading to headaches among others. The medications available today are used to treat seizures and headaches caused by Cavernoma. So check it out nowCavernoma - What it is, Causes and Treatments:
Main Causes of Cavernoma:In most cases, there is no clear reason why a personCavernoma. The condition can sometimes be performed in families - less than 50% of cases are considered genetic. However, in most cases, the cavernomas occur randomly. Genetic testing can be performed to determine if a
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Cavernoma:aCavernomausually does not cause symptoms, but when symptoms do occur, they may include:.
- Bleeding (hemorrhage).
- Attacks (seizures).
- Neurological problems, such as dizziness, slurred speech (dysarthria), double vision, balance problems, and tremor.
- Weakness, numbness, tiredness, memory problems and difficulty concentrating.
- A type of stroke called hemorrhagic stroke.
- The severity and duration of symptoms may vary according to the type ofCavernomaand where it is located.
Problems can occur if theCavernomableeds or presses certain areas of the brain. Cells that align aCavernomaare often thinner than those that round the normal blood vessels, which means that they are prone to drain blood. In most cases, the bleeding is small - usually about half a teaspoon.
Blood - and can not cause other symptoms. But serious bleeding can be life threatening and can lead to long-term problems. You should seek medical help as soon as possible if you experience any of the above symptoms for the first time because it may be theCavernoma.
Cavernoma Treatment:The recommended treatment forCavernomawill vary depending on an individual's circumstances and factors such as size, location and number. Some cavernoma symptoms, such as headache and seizures, can be controlled with medication. However, more invasive treatment can sometimes beCavernomaand the risk of future bleeding. The decision to have this treatment is made on a case by case basis with your doctor. The types of treatment offered in the UK to reduce the risk of bleeding include:
- Neurosurgery - performed under general anesthesia to removeCavernoma.
- Stereotactic radio-surgery - where a single concentrated dose of radiation is directed directly to theCavernoma, causing it to become thickened and scarred.
- In most cases, neurosurgery is preferred to stereotactic radio-surgery because the effectiveness of radiosurgery in preventing bleeding is unknown.
- Stereotactic radio-surgery is generally considered only if the position of theCavernomamakes neurosurgery very difficult or dangerous.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
The risks of invasive treatment include stroke and death, although the exact risks depend on the location of theCavernoma. You should discuss the possible risks of treatment with your doctor beforehand..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.