How to Treat Elephantiasis Effectivelyis one of the best alternatives for sufferers with this problem that is increasingly common. In addition, filariasis, filariasis orElephantiasisis a parasitic disease, considered as an infectious tropical disease, caused by filarial nematodes of the superfamily Filarioidea, also known as Filariae.
The most well-known symptomatic form of the disease is lymphatic filariasis, popularly calledElephantiasisin reference to the swelling and thickening of the skin and underlying tissues, which was the first, among infectious diseases transmitted by insects, to be discovered.
Causes ofElephantiasis:THEElephantiasisis caused by W. bancrofti, transmitted through the bite of some mosquitoes, such as Aedes aegyti, Anapholes and Mansonia. The inoculated parasite promotes an inflammatory reaction in the lymphatic vessels, causing the affected limb to become very dilated - similar to an elephant's foot. The causative agent multiplies within the person, generating symptoms that evolve slowly and can confuse the diagnosis.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Forms ofElephantiasis:THEElephantiasishas some variations and knowing them is very important. Then check out the waysElephantiasis:.
- Filariasis of the Legs:The infection starts on the dorsum of the foot and reaches the knee. The skin has thickened appearance, with ulcerations and bumps that resemble the paw of an elephant.
- Filariosis of testis and penis:It is a common form of filariasis, which is characterized by the exaggerated increase of these organs.
- Filariasis of the Arms, Mamas or Vulva:The infection of these organs is rare, but when they happen they develop characteristics similar to the one of the filariasis of the legs.
Diagnosis ofElephantiasis:The diagnosis can be made through clinical observation of the symptoms, through blood tests, body fluids or infected tissues that detect the presence of parasite larvae. Generally, the diagnosis of filariasis is late because it is a disease that evolves slowly over the years..
Symptoms of Elephantiasis:There may be asymptomatic individuals. Symptomatic cases present the following symptoms: acute recurrent fever, asthenia, muscle aches, photophobia, urticaria, pericarditis, headache, lymph node infection. In more severe cases the individuals present hydrocele (accumulation of water in the testicles), kiluria (appearance of fat in the urine), exaggerated increase of limbs (hence the nameElephantiasis), breasts, genitals, and asthma.
Transmission of Elephantiasis:When the individual chooses, the larva present in the mosquito, or the fly, is transmitted and installs in the lymphatic chain, generating the symptoms of the disease. The infected individual does not pass the disease on to others, but if a mosquito stings it it can contaminate contaminate others with their bite, even if this individual has not yet manifested all the symptoms of disease.
Elephantiasis Treatment:The treatment is done with medicines, according to the clinical manifestations resulting from the infection adult worms and depends on the type and degree of injury these worms caused and their consequences clinics.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Medicines for Elephantiasis:The most commonly used drug for the treatment of filariasis is Ivermectin. However, only a doctor can tell you which drug is most appropriate for your case, as well as the correct dosage and duration of treatment. Always follow your doctor's guidelines carefully and NEVER self-medicate. Do not stop using the medication without first consulting a doctor and if you take it more than once or in much larger amounts than prescribed, follow the instructions in the package insert..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.