The Major Symptoms and Causes of Pulmonary Embolismwhen detected early, can free a person from death. In additionPulmonary embolismhappens when the artery that carries blood to the lungs gets clogged due to a blood clot or air buildup, for example. When a pulmonary artery is blocked by a plunger, people may not be able to get enough oxygen in their blood.
Large emboli can cause a large blockage to the point where the heart needs to struggle to pump blood through the pulmonary arteries that remain open. If too little blood is pumped or if the heart is subjected to excessive stress, the person may collide and die.
Blockage of blood flow sometimes causes lung tissue death (a condition known as pulmonary infarction). So, check outThe 12 Main Symptoms and Causes of Pulmonary Embolism:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Causes of Pulmonary Embolism:They are pieces of thrombus from the veins of the legs, thighs or pelvis that usually embolize to the lungs. THEPulmonary embolismis the most common form of complication of another disease, which is venous thromboembolism. Some factors that increase the risk of having blood clots and developing this problem include:
- Coagulation problems;
- Family history ofPulmonary embolism;
- Obesity and sedentary lifestyle;
- Fractures in the legs or hips;
- History of infarction or stroke;
- History of deep venous thrombosis;
- However, the embolism can also be caused by an air bubble, in case of pneumothorax, excess of cholesterol or the presence of fragments capable of blocking a blood vessel, such as pieces of bone, example.
Symptoms of Pulmonary Embolism:Small thrombi or those that are rapidly broken may not cause symptoms, or cause mild symptoms that go undetected. When thrombi are larger or, although smaller, more than one pulmonary artery is affected, the following symptoms are indicative ofPulmonary embolism: chest pain of sudden or increasing onset of intensity, shortness of breath, acceleration of heartbeat and breathing, pallor, anxiety. You should bePulmonary embolismif the person has the following symptoms:.
- Cold and damp skin;
- Feeling faint or faint;
- Dry cough or accompanied by the outflow of blood through the mouth;
- Feeling of shortness of breath;
- Intense sweating;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Accelerated heart rate;
- Biting pain in the chest when breathing;
- Cyanosis, which is bluish skin on the lips and fingertips.
These symptoms are the same in case ofPulmonary embolismbilateral. If you have any of these symptoms, you should immediately call an ambulance or go to the hospital for treatment, which if not done promptly can lead to death..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism:THEPulmonary embolism, despite being a medical situation and emergency, when it is treated correctly and quickly has a good chance of healing and does not always leave sequels. The most common sequel toPulmonary embolismis the decrease of oxygen in a certain region, which can lead to death of these tissues and problems in the affected organ..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.