The Main Causes of Gasesthat everyone should be aware. In addition, theGasesare the air that accumulates in the digestive system and that is released through the anus. ReleaseGasesis something normal - they are constantly produced in our bodies. So, check outThe 6 Main Causes of Gases:
What is Gases:We call themGases(or flatus) air that accumulates in the digestive system and can be released through the anus. Usually theGasespose no health concern, but sometimes they can cause discomfort or severe pain or in the abdomen and chest. It is estimated that a man releases between 14 and 25Gasesper day, while a woman from 7 to 12 in the same period. If the person releases more gases than this average during the day, he may have excessive flatulence, which can be caused by several factors.
Causes of Gases:Several factors can facilitate the formation ofGasesThese include: drinking carbonated drinks, chewing gum, smoking, talking too much during meals, eating too fast, biting objects such as pen caps or to take them in the mouth, take many antacids (such as baking soda), sedentary lifestyle, ingest difficult-to-digest foods (fatty and high in fiber) and belly
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Foods That Form Gases:.
- Milk and cheese - especially full fat fats;
- Meats, shellfish and eggs;
- Soda and other carbonated beverages;
- Beans, corn, peas, lentils and chickpeas;
- Broccoli, cauliflower, onion, cabbage, cucumber, turnip and Brussels sprouts;
- avocado, melon and watermelon.
Foods That Reduce Gases:.
- Eat pineapple or papaya at the end of meals as they aid in digestion;
- Tomato, chicory and asparagus;
- Lemon balm tea, ginger, fennel or carqueja;
- Yogurt kefir or natural yogurt with bifid or lactobacilli;
- Vegetables rich in water;
- It is recommended to drink one and a half or two ounces of water per day.
Risk factors:You are more likely to developGaseswho:
- Take carbonated drinks regularly
- Is intolerant to lactose or gluten
- Have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, vegetables and grains
- You have chronic intestinal problems.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatment for Gases:In cases where the person feels pain and discomfort on behalf of theGases, the correct thing is to consult a doctor for an appropriate treatment, as only a specialist can guide the correct medication to treat the problem..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.