Obesity - What It Is, Causes and Treatments, because. In addition, people with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more are considered obese. The term "Obesity"Is used to describe the health status of anyone significantly above their ideal healthy weight. Do not be discouraged by the term. This simply means that you are 20% or more above your ideal weight, and you are not alone.
Almost 70% of American adults are overweight or obese. Being obese puts you at greater risk for health problems such as heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, diabetes and more.
What is Obesity?THEObesityis the accumulation of fat in the body almost always caused by excessive consumption of calories in the higher than the value used by the organism for its maintenance and day by day. That is: theObesityhappens when the food intake is greater than the corresponding energy expenditure..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Excess fat can lead to the development of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, arthritis, apnea and stroke. Because of the risk involved, it is good that you lose weight even if you are not feeling bad right now. It is difficult to change your eating habits and exercise. But if you plan, you can do it.
When you eat more calories than you spend, you gain weight. What you eat and the activities you do throughout the day influence it. If your family members are obese, you are more likely to be too. In addition, the family also helps in the formation of eating habits. Running life also makes it harder to plan meals and make healthy feeds. For many, it is easier to buy ready meals and eat out. There are no short-term solutions forObesity. The secret to losing weight is to ingest fewer calories than you spend..
Main Causes of Obesity are:Exaggerated consumption of calories; Lack of physical activity to consume calories; Have greater ease (tendency) to accumulate fat; Have more difficulty in burning calories. To explain the increase inObesity, one must also understand the modern way of life. When we list the causes ofObesity, we can give the false impression that people are fattening out of sheer lack of care, which is not entirely real. The modern lifestyle, especially that practiced in the big cities, collaborates and much for this picture.
When humans lived from hunting and gathering like most animals, there was no guaranteed food all the time, as it is nowadays for most people. The human body stores fat when we eat more than we need to use at times when food is lacking. We also spent a good portion of these calories consumed for food.
A middle-class worker makes at least three hearty meals a day and practically no physical activity. He spends much of his day sitting or doing small trips. The so-called modern sedentary life is pointed out as one of the main causes ofObesity..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatment of Obesity:Such asObesityis caused by an energy intake that exceeds the expenditure of the body, the simplest form of treatment is to adopt a healthier lifestyle, with lower calorie intake and increased activities physics. This change not only causes weight reduction and reversal ofObesity, as it facilitates the maintenance of healthy frame.
- Medicines:The use of medicines contributes in a modest and temporary way in the case ofObesity, and should never be used as a single form of treatment. Many of the substances used act in the brain and can cause serious adverse reactions, such as: nervousness, insomnia, increased blood pressure, fast heartbeat, dry mouth and intestine stuck. One of the most worrying risks ofObesityis to become dependent. Therefore, the drug treatment ofObesitymust be strictly and strictly followed for some types of patients.
- Bariatric surgery:People withObesitymorbid and comorbid conditions, such as diabetes and hypertension, may choose to undergo stomach reduction surgery to control weight and get out of obesity. There are four different bariatric surgery techniques forObesityrecognized by the Federal Council of Medicine (CFM): Adjustable Gastric Band, Vertical Gastrectomy. The choice of surgery will depend on the patient's condition, the degree ofObesityand related diseases.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.