Acromatopsia - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentswhich are still few known. In additionAcromatopsiais a condition characterized by a total absence of color vision. People withAcromatopsiacomplete can not perceive any color; They only see black, white and shades of gray.Acromatopsiaincomplete form is a milder form of the condition that allows some color discrimination.
THEAcromatopsiahas as its cause a complex set of disorders by the action of which the perception of colors is impaired by a primary defect in the physiology of the retinal cones. Retinal cones dystrophies are stable or progressive and in theAcromatopsiaare characterized by the absence of cones function at birth.
Basically, the eye of the patient withAcromatopsiadoes not distinguish differences between colors..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Causes of Acromatopsia:The main cause ofAcromatopsiais a genetic alteration that prevents the development of the cells, the eye, that allow to observe the colors, known as cones.
When the cones are completely affected, theAcromatopsiais complete, and in these cases only black and white can be seen, but when the change in the cones is less severe, the vision may be affected but still allow to distinguish some colors, being called inAcromatopsiapartial..
THEAcromatopsiabecause it is caused by a genetic change, the disease can pass from parents to children, but only if there are cases ofAcromatopsiain the father's or mother's family, even if they do not have the disease.
Symptoms of Chromatopsia:In most cases theAcromatopsia, the symptoms may begin to appear in the first weeks of life, becoming more evident with the growth of the child. Some symptoms ofAcromatopsiainclude:
- Difficulty opening your eyes during the day or in bright places;
- Tremors and oscillations of the eyes;
- Difficulty in seeing;
- Difficulty learning or distinguishing colors;
- Black and white vision.
Symptoms such as difficulty seeing and eye shivering may improve around 6 o 7 years of age, however, the difficulty to observe color remains, not changing with the age..
Treatment of Chromatopsia:The treatment ofAcromatopsiais usually done with the use of special glasses with dark lenses that help improve vision while reducing light, improving sensitivity..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
In addition, it is recommended to wear a hat on the street to reduce lightness on the eyes and avoid activities that require a lot of visual acuity, since they can tire quickly and cause feelings of frustration..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.