The 4 Main Symptoms of Breast Fibroadenomaare very important for the correct diagnosis of theFibroadenoma of Breast. In addition, theFibroadenoma of Breastis a benign tumor that often appears in women under the age of 30 as a hard, painless, nubbing-like lump.
Generally, theFibroadenoma of Breastis up to 3 cm and is easily identified during menstruation or pregnancy due to increased production of hormones that increase in size. OFibroadenoma of Breastrarely develops cancer and, in most cases, does not require specific treatment, disappearing after menopause.
Causes of Breast Fibroadenoma:The causes that lead a woman to developFibroadenoma of Breastare still not fully understood, but are believed to be related to reproductive hormones. OFibroadenoma of Breastmay become larger during pregnancy or use hormone therapy, and may shrink after menopause, since the levels of hormones in the body decrease..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
The Main Symptoms of Breast Fibroadenoma:OFibroadenoma of Breastis usually individual nodule, but about 10-15% of women have several lumps that can affect both breasts. The node can be:
- Easily mobile under the skin, unlike breast cancer that is fixed;
The nodules have well defined and smooth borders. They can grow in size especially during pregnancy. Often, theFibroadenoma of Breastgets shorter after menopause (if a woman is not doing hormone replacement therapy). As you can see, the symptoms of breast cancer are different from theFibroadenoma of Breast. aFibroadenoma of Breastis felt as a marble within the breast during self-examination. You may have one or moreFibroadenoma of Breast..
The cyst in the breastFibroadenoma of Breastcan be painful, but breast cancer is rare, even if the pain does not rule out the possibility of breast cancer.
Pain in the chest accompanied by redness, warmth, or discharge from the nipple may indicate infection (secretions may also indicate breast cancer or benign tumor).
Other causes of chest pain can be injuries or bumps. It should be remembered that pain in the sinus that does not originate in the breast includes several causes, such as:
- Tietze syndrome (intercostal pain under the breast that may be related to excessive muscle tension),
- Cervical disc herniation
- Fracture of the ribs,
- Mondor's disease (pain in the lower part of the breast caused by an inflammation of a vein within the breast tissue),
- Inflammation of the gallbladder,
- Hiatus hernia,
- Peptic ulcer.
OFibroadenoma of Breastthat occurs during adolescence is called theFibroadenoma of Breastjuvenile It can swell quickly until it becomes about 10 cm in diameter..
Treatment for Breast Fibroadenoma:Even if the result indicates aFibroadenoma of Breast, it need not necessarily be removed. Depending on the physical symptoms, family history and personal concerns, the person and his or her doctor can decide whether it will be withdrawn or not. OFibroadenoma of Breastwhich does not grow and is not cancerous can be carefully monitored with clinical breast exams and imaging examinations such as mammograms and ultrasonography. The decision to withdraw aFibroadenoma of Breastusually depends on the following:
- if it changes the natural shape of the breast
- if it causes pain
- if the person is concerned about the development of cancer
- if the person has a family history of cancer
- if the results of the biopsy are doubtful
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
If theFibroadenoma of Breastanother may emerge in its place..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.