THEDiet to gain muscleis a combination of several factors. Well, it's no use spending hours in the gym if the food is not regular and balanced. To build muscle and lose fat, you need a variety of proteins, vegetables, fruits, carbohydrates and healthy fats. Eating protein helps build and maintain muscle. But it also helps in fat loss: protein has a greater thermal effect than carbohydrates / fats.
AnDiet to gain muscleit's simply a matter of eating. You should eat more calories than your body burns. Now, when I say eat, I do not want to say anything. For, all calories are not created equal. For example, if I said that you need to eat , 00 calories a day to gain weight, and you eat 4 packets of French fries every day, you think it would begain muscular mass? I do not think so.
Most of your weight would be fat. Because? Because crisps are considered a "junk food" that contains empty calories, totally without nutritional value. These foods will not help you gain muscle..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
The Importance of Protein in Your Diet:A high quality protein is made up of amino acids, this is the central point of all your meals. Intense exercise increases the demand for amino acids that support muscle repair and growth. When training with weights, you should eat a minimum of 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.
So, for example, if you weight 80 pounds, you should eat at least 80 grams of protein per day. In addition, you should also have protein at each meal to help with yourdiet to gain lean muscle mass. Check out, a List of Essential Foods for adiet to gain muscle mass:.
- Eggs:The egg white is the food with the most complete protein and most easily absorbed by the body, Each egg contains about 6 grams of protein. In addition, the yolk contains a lot of nutrients, such as vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and good cholesterol, it also helps to naturally increase testosterone levels.
- Chicken breast:The chicken breast is extremely rich in protein and contains little fat, It has 23g of protein per 100g, for this reason it is an excellent food forgain of muscle mass.
- Soy:Soy is an important vegetable protein, it has 34g of protein per 100g, but you have to be aware of intolerance to it. as most of the production is transgenic, most people are not yet accustomed to the digestion of this food. It is recommended not to consume too much.
- Salmon:Salmon has 2, 2g protein every 100g, it provides a faster muscle recovery, thanks to the amount of omega 3 it contains, The ideal is to consume roasted or grilled.
- Red meat:The Red Meat has 21g of protein per 100g, in addition the best protein sources are of animal origin. However, it is also high in saturated fats. Prefer lean options and no apparent fat. The ideal is to consume it, on average, three times a week.
- Turkey breast:Turkey breast is a great protein-rich alternative, it has 2, 1g of protein per 100g of its consumption.
- Tuna fish:Tuna has about 2, 4g of protein per 100g of its consumption.
- Cottage cheese
- Yogurt Light
- Peanut butter
Food rich in carbohydrates:
- Sweet potato.
- Oats, cream of wheat, cream of rice.
- All cereals (hot or cold)
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
- Olive oil.
- Sunflower oil.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.