Contact Dermatitis - What It Is, Causes and Symptomsfew known. In additionContact dermatitisis an inflammatory reaction that occurs on the skin due to exposure to a component that causes irritation or allergy. Rash, itching, redness, and peeling are common symptoms ofContact dermatitis, but is not contagious or life-threatening.
THEContact dermatitismay appear the first time we come into contact with the component, or after some contact time. The fact of beingContact dermatitisacute orContact dermatitischronic disease is due to the durationContact dermatitismore than six weeks is acute and less than six weeks, chronic.
There are 2 different types ofContact dermatitis:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Contact dermatitisAllergic:THEContact dermatitisAllergicit is usually still discovered in childhood and people who have some other type of allergy, such as rhinitis, for example, are more prone to this condition;
- Contact dermatitisIrritating: AContact dermatitisIrritatinganyone can develop this type of allergic reaction on the skin when it comes in contact with some substance that impairs the integrity of the skin. In the case of adults, the most common is an irritation caused by a certain element, such as costume jewelry, plants, clothes, cosmetics or cleaning products, for example.
Causes of Contact Dermatitis:The cause ofContact dermatitisis a reaction of the body to several factors that cause allergy, causing various degrees of irritation. Among the numerous allergens that trigger the problem, the most common are solvents, detergents and soap. Some others are:.
- Perfumes and deodorants;
- Cleaning products or chemicals in general;
- Food additives, dyes or preservatives;
- Animal hair;
- Rubber and latex;
- Nickel metal objects, such as imitation jewelery and watches;
- Clothes and shoes;
- Certain plants, such as poison ivy;
- Cashew nuts, which contain a substance chemically similar to poison ivy;
- Cement, lime, oils, grease and wall paint;
- Medications such as anti-inflammatories or antibiotics in the form of cream or ointment.
- Environmental factors, such as humidity or extreme temperatures;
Symptoms of Contact Dermatitis:Symptoms ofContact dermatitismay vary if it is allergic or irritative. However, the most common signs are:.
- Rash or swelling;
- Itching, which can be severe;
- Cracks and dry red spots, which may resemble a burn;
- Blisters and crusts in severe reactions;
- Rash limited to an exposed area - for example, directly under a bracelet;
- Pain or tenderness.
Treatment ofContact dermatitis:THEContact dermatitishas a cure and in order to achieve it, one should follow the treatment proposed by the doctor and avoid contact with the irritant substance. But in addition, for the treatment ofContact dermatitis, it is recommended:
- Wash the area with copious cold water;
- Pass a cream with antihistamine or corticoid at the site of allergy until symptoms improve;
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Note:THEContact dermatitisdoes not catch, because it is not contagious, since it is an exaggerated reaction of the body of the individual himself..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.